Groups

easy to fit a car cd player into a 1997 clio?

Hi just wondering if a normaly sony car cd player would slot straight into a 1997 clio?would the fascia need to be changed?thanks

10 Comments

Pretty sure you wouldn't though i would buy the clio fit one if you have the stalks on the steering wheel for skip and pause/volume.

I had one and its easy to fit.

Original Poster

well its actualy somone asking about a sony cd player i have for sale on this forum and she asked if it would fit her clio

strobez1977;6114138

well its actualy somone asking about a sony cd player i have for sale on … well its actualy somone asking about a sony cd player i have for sale on this forum and she asked if it would fit her clio

if the wires aint chopped, and your sony has an iso plug....its a 60second fit :thumbsup:

Original Poster

shanecr;6114150

if the wires aint chopped, and your sony has an iso plug....its a … if the wires aint chopped, and your sony has an iso plug....its a 60second fit :thumbsup:

the wires had been messed with before i got it but halfords fixed them up back to normal so it could go into my vectra

strobez1977;6114159

the wires had been messed with before i got it but halfords fixed them up … the wires had been messed with before i got it but halfords fixed them up back to normal so it could go into my vectra

all is good then

although, i meant the wires in the Clio

Original Poster

shanecr;6114217

all is good then :)although, i meant the wires in the Clio

lol

If it's a half decent stereo .. it will be worth more than the 97 Clio.. ;-)

shanecr;6114150

if the wires aint chopped, and your sony has an iso plug....its a … if the wires aint chopped, and your sony has an iso plug....its a 60second fit :thumbsup:

+1

No facia needed:thumbsup:

fitted a sony stereo into a 2001 clio,needed a fascia adapter because of the curved dash and I'm sure we had to adapt the wiring to use the stalk.....

cv54;6114513

fitted a sony stereo into a 2001 clio,needed a fascia adapter because of … fitted a sony stereo into a 2001 clio,needed a fascia adapter because of the curved dash and I'm sure we had to adapt the wiring to use the stalk.....

If it's a 97 it should be the earlier shape.

Stalks won't work though (if fitted)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions