Groups

easy vegetable soup please :)

ok my son has just decided to tell me he needs to find a recipe for a vegetable soup and take in the ingredients to school to make it

so does anyone know a site or have a linky to a basic soup, no long list of ingredients that will cost the earth please

has to be able to print the page to take to school :thumbsup:

thank you :-D

17 Comments

Original Poster

thank you

i could only find recipes with long list of ingredients such as bay leaves and lentils

will leave rep

umm....i know... go to google and type in easy vegetable soups recipies

Original Poster

sazza2007

umm....i know... go to google and type in easy vegetable soups recipies

ummmm i did :roll:

no harm in asking for recommendations

potato soup - Make smash watery.

well if other people can find the recipies by searching i dont see why you cant

sazza2007

well if other people can find the recipies by searching i dont see why … well if other people can find the recipies by searching i dont see why you cant

pipe down - obviously not a thread for you.

:santa:

Banned

sazza2007

well if other people can find the recipies by searching i dont see why … well if other people can find the recipies by searching i dont see why you cant

maybe the op is having a head in shed day, most of us get them some days, me i get them every day

potatoes and sweet corn! best one ever

I make delicious soup by just throwing any veg in stock water, boiling and then blending. Can write out the recipe I use (own recipe) for carrot and butterbean soup if you want - is really nice, not too expensive and no herbs etc

I make my own soup by boiling up some shin for the stock, then adding chopped carrot, parsley, celery, and leeks and some soup mix (lentils and barley and peas) After a few hours boiling I blend half and return it to the pot - it's yummy!!

sazza2007

MEEEOOOOOOOW:x

Making vegetable soup?

I thought it only came in tins :oops:

Original Poster

he he he

thanks guys, he has one set for tomorrow, i'll let you know how it tastes

What's he making Lou?

Original Poster

just a veg soup, an inprovement on recent weeks i guess, he made 3 cheese straws last time, i had to buy it all, inc stilton...yuk :shock:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …250831
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523456
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…922
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764556

See more discussions