EasyJet and return flight date change.

Can someone please tell me the procedure to making changes to easyjet booking. I want to change my return flight date. How much do I have to pay to make such change.

5 Comments

Google broken again?

google.co.uk/sea…lYL

Flight change - more than 60 days before travel
per person, per flight
£15 + fare difference If you need to change your flight date, time or route, the earlier you make the change the cheaper it will be as it means we have more chance of being able to re-sell your original seat.

Flight change - 60 days or less before travel (off-peak season)
changes made 2nd September - 14th June
per person, per flight
£30 + fare difference
Flight change - 60 days or less before travel (peak season)
changes made 15th June - 1st September
per person, per flight
£45 + fare difference
Edited by: "chocci" 26th Oct 2016

It might be cheaper just to book a new one way flight rather than pay the fare difference plus admin fee.

Toptrumpet

It might be cheaper just to book a new one way flight rather than pay the … It might be cheaper just to book a new one way flight rather than pay the fare difference plus admin fee.

be careful doing that as if you dont board your original outbound flight, some airlines cancel the return leg.

chocci

be careful doing that as if you dont board your original outbound flight, … be careful doing that as if you dont board your original outbound flight, some airlines cancel the return leg.

yes would only work if you use the original woutbound leg and buy a new one way return

does not work if you want to change only your outbound flight - but in this case OP wants to change only the return

EliTom

Original Poster

Rather than just buy a new single return ticker, It will work out cheaper if I just pay the charged @ £30 each for the two return ticket's plus any fare difference for the new date.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1424
    2. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands44
    3. Tiny white mites in bedroom and living room HELP333553
    4. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?511

See more discussions