Easyjet Booking

Do i need to print the e-ticket for my flight? or just the reference number noted down somewhere is sufficient?

5 Comments

ref is enough but always better to have it printed off.

Original Poster

so take the ref# and queue up?

I would defo advise to print off. I thought ref number would be fine but when i got to liverpool airport easyjet charged my husband and i £80.00 because i did not have the e ticket. So be warned!!!

Banned

EasyJet are a ticketless airline

you will need a boarding pass however which you need to print yourself if you check-in online. You can only check-in online if you have no hold luggage i.e. hand luggage only.

If you have hold luggage you need to check in at the airport

dimebars;6506747

EasyJet are a ticketless airlineyou will need a boarding pass however … EasyJet are a ticketless airlineyou will need a boarding pass however which you need to print yourself if you check-in online. You can only check-in online if you have no hold luggage i.e. hand luggage only.If you have hold luggage you need to check in at the airport

Agreed, if you have hold luggage you don't really need anything other than your passport.

If you check in online, obviously you need a print off.

There are no tickets with Easyjet.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …189509
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416314111
    3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1952
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?35228

See more discussions