Easyjet flight help

I'm needing to book 2 return flights Newcastle to Malta going 3rd Sept returning the 10th. Im after advice, shall I book now or wait closer? will the prices go down? are there any offers about to get me them cheaper? its just under £130 each return at the mo.

Alternatively does anyone else know anyone that flys from Newcastle or Teeside to Malta that could be cheaper?

5 Comments

price will go UP the longer you wait-it never goes down-easyjet start at one price and as people book and seats get fewer the price rises.

The prices wont go down, try jet2.com they are slightly cheaper than easyjet :thumbsup:

Banned

barky;8140083

price will go UP the longer you wait-it never goes down-easyjet start at … price will go UP the longer you wait-it never goes down-easyjet start at one price and as people book and seats get fewer the price rises.

^^^^This

transit;8140084

The prices wont go down, try jet2.com they are slightly cheaper than … The prices wont go down, try jet2.com they are slightly cheaper than easyjet :thumbsup:

But they don't fly from Newcastle or Teeside to Malta.

Inactive;8140282

But they don't fly from Newcastle or Teeside to Malta.

Oh, sorry :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions