Easyjet flight release dates

Found 2nd AprEdited by:"beanooo"
For the 1st time Easyjet have actually released exact dates of when their flights are to be released well in advance. Normally they will tell you a few days before so if you are wanting to book for the kids holidays this could work for you.

On the 12th of April you will be able to book for dates departing between 28th October 2018 - 3rd February 2019. This means that these dates will include October half term for many and Christmas.

On the 26th of April you will be able to book for dates departing between 4th February 2019 - 24th March 2019. These dates will include the February half term.

A few tips that will help you are:

- Flights are generally released between 05.30 - 06.30 and this has been the case for the past couple of years. I personally have known some flights to be released just after midnight but this happened 3 years ago when I booked for Cyprus.

- I have found that when the flights are released this is when the majority are at their cheapest especially for the children's holidays.

- if you are looking at going during either the October or February half term dates check to see if your children's school as a teacher training day ( inset day) when they go back. If you can book a Monday - Monday flight these will generally be cheaper. For the past 2 years I have taken my 2 children away to the canaries in February and the cost has been much cheaper. If I was to fly on a Saturday and return the following Saturday the cost was £480 for 1 adult and 2 children where as I paid only £175 leaving on a Monday and returning on a Monday. THIS PRICE WAS FOR ALL 3 OF US.

Also remember that Easyjet allow 1 small suitcase to take on board included in the price unlike another budget airline. Also I have always been sat together as a family. Just remember that the sooner you complete your on-line check in the better your chances.

Hope this post helps
Community Updates
3 Comments
Sloth/Mod
Thanks for sharing @beanooo Have moved this over to misc as it's a info post
***Also remember that Easyjet allow 1 small suitcase to take on board included in the price unlike another budget airline.***

I thought all airlines allowed hand luggage?
Uranus3rd Apr

***Also remember that Easyjet allow 1 small suitcase to take on board …***Also remember that Easyjet allow 1 small suitcase to take on board included in the price unlike another budget airline.***I thought all airlines allowed hand luggage?

The difference is the weight. Easyjet and Norwegian are unlimited whereas the likes of Thomas Cook, first choice and Thomson only give a paltry 6kg. hence why I never use those Airlines.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants