Easyjet flights

Found 22nd Oct 2015
Tried a search but couldn't find posting. Today is the 1st day of Easyjet summer ticket sales. Some great deals to be had Jun - Sep
Community Updates
11 Comments
I booked up Barcelona flights earlier this morning. They were far from cheap. (£200 one way for the return date) I booked the outward, but used Vueling in the end for the return which worked out £90pp cheaper)
365pizza

I booked up Barcelona flights earlier this morning. They were far from … I booked up Barcelona flights earlier this morning. They were far from cheap. (£200 one way for the return date) I booked the outward, but used Vueling in the end for the return which worked out £90pp cheaper)

In the summer?
I booked for next August today but not as cheap as previous years. It was cheap going out but expensive coming back.
365pizza

I booked up Barcelona flights earlier this morning. They were far from … I booked up Barcelona flights earlier this morning. They were far from cheap. (£200 one way for the return date) I booked the outward, but used Vueling in the end for the return which worked out £90pp cheaper)

ashopaholic123

I booked for next August today but not as cheap as previous years. It was … I booked for next August today but not as cheap as previous years. It was cheap going out but expensive coming back.

Yes, August. I would post the details, but I'd be wary about posting such stuff.

I booked about an hour after I got the email, though they probably were available from Midnight. Without bags it was £47 going out but £185 coming back. I took the outward and ended up using Vueling for the return.

Then I kicked myself after as I realised Norwegian hadnt been released and their July price on the same day was £50 inc case!
365pizza

Yes, August. I would post the details, but I'd be wary about posting such … Yes, August. I would post the details, but I'd be wary about posting such stuff.I booked about an hour after I got the email, though they probably were available from Midnight. Without bags it was £47 going out but £185 coming back. I took the outward and ended up using Vueling for the return.Then I kicked myself after as I realised Norwegian hadnt been released and their July price on the same day was £50 inc case!

I booked as soon as I received the email but still felt it was expensive. Will look at vueling next time. Thanks
Never heard of veuling. Will have to check it out.
Remember to regularly check booked easyjet flights as they give you credit if the price drops before you fly
EN1GMA

Never heard of veuling. Will have to check it out.

I think.they are the budget wing of Iberia, but they seem to share the same system as BA. Their baggage allowance is 23Kg too, plus you pre book your seat unlike BA.
chocci

Remember to regularly check booked easyjet flights as they give you … Remember to regularly check booked easyjet flights as they give you credit if the price drops before you fly

Interesting. I.didn't know that. I just checked my flights I'm on tomorrow and I'm certainly pleased I booked when I did. In fact I know the flight has just 2 tickets left as it's removed from options if you try to purchase more than 2 tickets. Best at SB to the printed boarding pass and blag speedy boarding!
ashopaholic123

I booked as soon as I received the email but still felt it was expensive. … I booked as soon as I received the email but still felt it was expensive. Will look at vueling next time. Thanks

flights weren't out at 6.30am when I looked and they have increased considerably in price compared to last year.
365pizza

I think.they are the budget wing of Iberia, but they seem to share the … I think.they are the budget wing of Iberia, but they seem to share the same system as BA. Their baggage allowance is 23Kg too, plus you pre book your seat unlike BA.

​so they're a [url=budget airline? ]budget airline? [/url]
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants