EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released on 27/09

Found 20th Sep 2017
Posted on their Facebook page, summer 2018 flights will be released on 27th Sept
Community Updates
7 Comments
Any idea what time?
Anyone else think that they appear to be very expensive in comparison to last year's?
usually go live around 5.00/5.30 am on day of release, the quicker you are,the cheaper they are. When they have sold xxx number of seats, the price goes up. Depends on demand. You fill in details and payment details but you wont always know price has shot up until you come to pay and a new screen comes up with an amended price, to accept or reject. This happened to me last time I booked and the difference was £100 more
Edited by: "jjjones123" 20th Sep 2017
I've only flown once with EasyJet but they seemed a lot more premium than RyanAir with better all round customer service and better seats and better hand luggage rules.
Is that generally the case, or was I lucky?
Destard2 h, 31 m ago

I've only flown once with EasyJet but they seemed a lot more premium than …I've only flown once with EasyJet but they seemed a lot more premium than RyanAir with better all round customer service and better seats and better hand luggage rules.Is that generally the case, or was I lucky?

I've always had good experiences with EasyJet for the exact reasons you mentioned. I wouldn't have any qualms travelling with them wherever I want to go.
Easyjet are much, much more professional than Ryanair. Their customer service is good and they have a good baggage policy. It's been years since I flew with Ryanair and would go out of my way to avoid using them as I think they're a bunch of chancers.
Edited by: "dwl99" 20th Sep 2017
Flights now live!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants