Easyjet flights up to 24th Oct 2020 available now

Posted 7th Nov
Flights with easyJet can now be booked up to Oct 24th 2020.
Available right now through their app, later during the morning on their website.

easyjet.com
Community Updates

Groups

29 Comments
Duplicate post
? how have people voted hot on this, it's not about discount or a sale. It's just telling you you can now book for next year up until October. Which you can do with most airlines. As they only have schedules for 11 months to a year in advance.

Informative but no deal?
Booked ta
Worst airline ever
peter1969uk07/11/2019 07:36

? how have people voted hot on this, it's not about discount or a sale. …? how have people voted hot on this, it's not about discount or a sale. It's just telling you you can now book for next year up until October. Which you can do with most airlines. As they only have schedules for 11 months to a year in advance.Informative but no deal?

Most of us don't use the forums, didn't even know that was a thing. Deal pops straight on the phone and flights booked 👌
Surely it's a deal if its a short lived way of getting flights cheaper (which it is). I booked flights to Iceland at 6.30 this morning, they're already significantly more expensive 3.5 hours later.
lightchop07/11/2019 09:57

Surely it's a deal if its a short lived way of getting flights cheaper …Surely it's a deal if its a short lived way of getting flights cheaper (which it is). I booked flights to Iceland at 6.30 this morning, they're already significantly more expensive 3.5 hours later.

? What's that got to do with this post?
cecilmcroberts07/11/2019 07:55

It was moved to discussions since RRP and no …It was moved to discussions since RRP and no sale.https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/easyjet-flights-release-for-autumn-2020-on-thursday-7th-3324982

Thanks, I believe this should be moved too.
us_agent201207/11/2019 09:22

Most of us don't use the forums, didn't even know that was a thing. Deal …Most of us don't use the forums, didn't even know that was a thing. Deal pops straight on the phone and flights booked 👌

Again, as I said informative. This does not mention any kind of deal.
peter1969uk07/11/2019 10:35

Again, as I said informative. This does not mention any kind of deal.

It was a deal for me
peter1969uk07/11/2019 10:32

? What's that got to do with this post?

Because its in response to your original comment, suggesting that it's not a deal, and querying why people are voting it hot.

Obviously.
lightchop07/11/2019 11:36

Because its in response to your original comment, suggesting that it's not …Because its in response to your original comment, suggesting that it's not a deal, and querying why people are voting it hot.Obviously.

Tell me where in the title or the description it give you those deal details?

I can say BA is now available to book up until October next year, that not a deal, just information.
Wow, that took me by surprise! I'm normally all over the release dates, but this one slipped through. Luckily the flights were still cheap. Thanks.
peter1969uk07/11/2019 12:26

Tell me where in the title or the description it give you those deal …Tell me where in the title or the description it give you those deal details?I can say BA is now available to book up until October next year, that not a deal, just information.

because the vast majority of easyjet seats start off at the lowest price point when they first go on sale!
its the way they sell their seats.
I have easy vouchers which I can't use, can I give them to someone else or sell it?
markefc6907/11/2019 13:47

because the vast majority of easyjet seats start off at the lowest price …because the vast majority of easyjet seats start off at the lowest price point when they first go on sale! its the way they sell their seats.

That's how most airlines work.
peter1969uk07/11/2019 09:00

I guess you don't fly much.

I have flew over hundreds times with few airlines and only easy jet sold more tickets than seats and put me on hold ! It was so stressful not knowing if I will fly even than I had purchased a ticket . Also all my flights with them been delayed at least couples hours.
marian3a07/11/2019 15:10

I have flew over hundreds times with few airlines and only easy jet sold …I have flew over hundreds times with few airlines and only easy jet sold more tickets than seats and put me on hold ! It was so stressful not knowing if I will fly even than I had purchased a ticket . Also all my flights with them been delayed at least couples hours.

I've flown many airlines, and they all overbook if they can. Delays happen, it's not just something that effects Easyjet. Sometimes it's the passengers which cause the delays.
us_agent201207/11/2019 09:22

Most of us don't use the forums, didn't even know that was a thing. Deal …Most of us don't use the forums, didn't even know that was a thing. Deal pops straight on the phone and flights booked 👌

Again what deal?

Post the deal, help the rest of us out.
Edited by: "peter1969uk" 7th Nov
peter1969uk07/11/2019 16:31

Again what deal?Post the deal, help the rest of us out.

Zzzz thankfully OP doesn't share your obsession. Almost half the comments on here are from you and are useless.

Thanks OP!!!!
us_agent201207/11/2019 16:46

Zzzz thankfully OP doesn't share your obsession. Almost half the comments …Zzzz thankfully OP doesn't share your obsession. Almost half the comments on here are from you and are useless.Thanks OP!!!!

Cant share it cause it doesn't give you a deal.
I normally book early with these. Looked at 7am this morning and was cheaper with other non budget airlines. Looks like they are keeping prices higher due to thomas cook. I will just keep an eye and shop around,

Plus they always missed their bloody slot and have to sit on the plane for 30 - 90 mins both ways.
So what bargains did people get? I have never found anything on these easyJet releases so am looking for inspiration.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants