Easyjet / Flybe Baggage Conditions..?

Looking to fly Newcastle to Bristol (or Cardiff) using Easyjet or Flybe. Only need to take a little holdall with a few clothes in.

If I were to take this as hand luggage would I be charged to check-in 1 bag or does hand luggage not count?

TIA
Disco

5 Comments

doesnt count-hand baggage is free/no need to check it-a "checked bag" goes in the aircraft hold.

if its easyjet just make sure the dimensions of the bag are right-some flights they are stricter than others-it has to fit in their measuring box-this is more important than the weight of it

Original Poster

just need a few clothes and EJ are asking £9.99 per bag if it needs to be checked in.

Cheapest I've found whilst we're on this topic is £60.78 using EJ from Newcastle to Bristol, then Bus/Train to Barry. Flybe from NCL to Cardiff then train to Barry was £72.56

blimey - i've flown to Nice for less!

Usually hand luggage is okay between about 5-10kg (dependant on airline) and about 50cmx40cmx20cm. Have you checked the website?

Easyjet don't have a weight limit for hand luggage as long as the size of the bag is right.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions