EasyJet hang luggage question

Found 19th Mar
I am flying with easyJet tomorrow hand luggage only. I understand I am only allowed one piece of hand luggage. However, I’m wondering if the cabin is full and my bag is put in the hold would I then be able to pull a small backpack out of my hand luggage case and put in the things that I need for the flight. (I.e laptop, headphones) Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
deleted1597344
As long as it will fit under the seat in front I don’t see any reason why they wouldn’t allow this.
I don’t think I have been on an EasyJet flight where they have put anyone’s hand luggage in hold unlike Ryanair who seem to do this on a regular basis. The trick is to get in the queue early so you are not picked on.
sydney87152 m ago

I don’t think I have been on an EasyJet flight where they have put a …I don’t think I have been on an EasyJet flight where they have put anyone’s hand luggage in hold unlike Ryanair who seem to do this on a regular basis. The trick is to get in the queue early so you are not picked on.

Mine was put in the hold on my last easyjet flight. Wheel was smashed to bits when it arrived on the carousel in Italy
Yes you can
As above, alternatively treat yourself to a newspaper or bottle of water and buy a 5p bag from WHSmith et al, and then put all your valuables or whatever you need for the flight in the carrier bag. That way you won’t need to fumble around at the boarding gate with your case and you won’t need to pack a separate backpack either
I actually volunteer to put my hand luggage in the hold at the boarding gate or try and board last, so they automatically take your luggage, saves all the rigmarole of lugging it up the steps, trying to find an empty locker, lifting it above my head (me being a shortass) and then trying to retrieve it going against the tide of people trying to disembark.
Flew twice with EasyJet last week and at both airports they were measuring cases and enforcing the 1 bag only rule. Loads of ladies panicking trying to get their handbags into their already overstuffed suitcases
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants