EasyJet Help Appreciated

Hi, Hope someone can help. I'm flying tomorrow from Newcastle to Mallorca and booked through a website who use Easyjet. There are 2 adults and 2 kids going but we have realised that we will need more than the 2 suitcases that were booked at the time.
Does anyone know how much it will cost at the airport to add another suitcase on?
I can't change my booking with easyjet as it was through a travel agent.
Thanks for the help

4 Comments

check the website if its not clear start booking a flight and it warns you there how much it costs if not booked at the time of flight, I will warn you not to go over weight on the bags you take as well. they hold back your cases and boarding passes until you pay the excess, this is imposed if only 2Kg over at some airports

You can add on extra bags, but not weight. If you take over 40kgs, they will charge you around £15 per extra kg. Its a total rip off, i work for a travel agent.

Original Poster

mosskeeto;4888200

check the website if its not clear start booking a flight and it warns … check the website if its not clear start booking a flight and it warns you there how much it costs if not booked at the time of flight, I will warn you not to go over weight on the bags you take as well. they hold back your cases and boarding passes until you pay the excess, this is imposed if only 2Kg over at some airports

I checked the website and they quote £16. In another area of thier website they can quote from £15 to £30 but you have to ask at the check in desk..
thanks for the reply.

Original Poster

indifference;4888250

You can add on extra bags, but not weight. If you take over 40kgs, they … You can add on extra bags, but not weight. If you take over 40kgs, they will charge you around £15 per extra kg. Its a total rip off, i work for a travel agent.

I've got 4 adult tickets and only taking 2 suitcases and I'm sure one of them is about £25kg.
Thanks for the reply.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    2. word association Game74044544
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
    4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions