EasyJet login

Posted 16th Mar
Can anyone log into the easyJet website or app?

Trying to check some stuff and it keeps saying error when I log in.

Have reset password etc and it’s definitely the main website and their app and not a scam site.

Cheers.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I shouldn't bother, you ain't going anywhere in the foreseeable future. Seriously though, best to call them.
Ringfinger16/03/2020 22:02

I shouldn't bother, you ain't going anywhere in the foreseeable future. …I shouldn't bother, you ain't going anywhere in the foreseeable future. Seriously though, best to call them.

I’m trying to log in to print off some bits for a travel insurance claim, obviously not trying to book a flight! Also, phoning them has not helped as they don’t know what the issue is with the webpage and can’t email me what I want and simply tell me to go on my account an download it.

I shall try again in the morning. Just thought someone could try logging in to make sure it wasn’t an issue my end.
App and webpage are working for me.
actual site is working but can't confirm login page is as I haven't registered do you have some sort of vpn or adguard on?
40122749-hyXe8.jpg
Buckyball17/03/2020 11:08

App and webpage are working for me.

Waddayawant17/03/2020 11:17

actual site is working but can't confirm login page is as I haven't …actual site is working but can't confirm login page is as I haven't registered do you have some sort of vpn or adguard on?

deleted8085817/03/2020 11:18

[Image]

Many thanks all. Have just tried and managed to get in and do what i needed. Must have just been an issue last night.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants