EasyJet winter schedule is released tomorrow.

Found 11th Apr
Just a heads up - one day to prepare your easyJet winter flight schedule, for bookings opening tomorrow.

Hopefully you will leave some for me!
Community Updates
Top comments
sigma9 m ago

Hi as you've said in your opening post this is "Just a heads up" - there …Hi as you've said in your opening post this is "Just a heads up" - there is no info on flights, offer dates, prices, destinations - nothing about what the offer details so as it is just a 'heads up' there's nothing for members to review or vote on so it's in MISC. Hope that helps clarify further.

To be fair, the other "deal" is also a heads up.

hotukdeals.com/dea…226
20 Comments
Moved to MISC as it's a heads up reminder for tomorrow's release, thanks @Sunrayho
sigma1 h, 35 m ago

Moved to MISC as it's a heads up reminder for tomorrow's release, thanks …Moved to MISC as it's a heads up reminder for tomorrow's release, thanks @Sunrayho

Dear Supermod @sigma . Please can you advise why you have taken this action, yet another later post for this has been allowed and features in the 'main' selection (where I originally posted this!).
Edited by: "Sunrayho" 11th Apr
Hi as you've said in your opening post this is "Just a heads up" - there is no info on flights, offer dates, prices, destinations - nothing about what the offer details so as it is just a 'heads up' there's nothing for members to review or vote on so it's in MISC. Hope that helps clarify further.
sigma9 m ago

Hi as you've said in your opening post this is "Just a heads up" - there …Hi as you've said in your opening post this is "Just a heads up" - there is no info on flights, offer dates, prices, destinations - nothing about what the offer details so as it is just a 'heads up' there's nothing for members to review or vote on so it's in MISC. Hope that helps clarify further.

To be fair, the other "deal" is also a heads up.

hotukdeals.com/dea…226
sigma14 m ago

Yup, totally agree @sigma ; but as RossD89 points out, so is the other posting. Please can you clarify the inconsistency. Thanks.
Hi @Sunrayho your thread mentioned that the schedule would be released tomorrow as a heads up and no further info but invited member discussion, the later thread actually lists it as a Sale with specific start time and travel dates so it would be allowed in deals. I did double check with the team re the two as well
sigma25 m ago

Hi @Sunrayho your thread mentioned that the schedule would be released …Hi @Sunrayho your thread mentioned that the schedule would be released tomorrow as a heads up and no further info but invited member discussion, the later thread actually lists it as a Sale with specific start time and travel dates so it would be allowed in deals. I did double check with the team re the two as well

Thanks for the reply Sigma. I did have the dates on a graphic which I intended to post with the listing; but I couldn't figure out how to do that as it seemed I was only able to post 'standard' easyJet photos from your library. Oh well.

P.S. I think I have just figured how to add it now -

33617621-hJ4dl.jpg
Where are people looking to go this winter? Not sure I would want to travel long haul with Easyjet but hey ho
romeospadre29 m ago

Where are people looking to go this winter? Not sure I would want to …Where are people looking to go this winter? Not sure I would want to travel long haul with Easyjet but hey ho

I'm not sure about people in general Romeo; but I personally will be booking to go to Southern Spain.
sigma2 h, 3 m ago

Hi @Sunrayho your thread mentioned that the schedule would be released …Hi @Sunrayho your thread mentioned that the schedule would be released tomorrow as a heads up and no further info but invited member discussion, the later thread actually lists it as a Sale with specific start time and travel dates so it would be allowed in deals. I did double check with the team re the two as well

As I have commented in the other posting @sigma and mentioned in the heading here, it isn't actually a sale, all it is is the release of the easyJet winter schedules; and I don't think I mentioned inviting discussion - although that generally automatically ensues!
romeospadre1 h, 3 m ago

Where are people looking to go this winter? Not sure I would want to …Where are people looking to go this winter? Not sure I would want to travel long haul with Easyjet but hey ho

The area around the Med is noticeably warmer than over here and is within 4 hours usually.

I found Easyjet to be far superior to their low budget rivals.
romeospadre1 h, 6 m ago

Sofia - skiing next Jan/Feb :-)
Oh, very nice too; and your name (almost) matches that of my Rossignol skis .
Which dates will this free up from... Sep, Oct, Nov?
From the end of October through to 3rd February.
From 28th October.

Anyway will flights be available to book from midnight tonight or is it sometime during tomorrow business hours?
pretty bad this got moved here and a few hours later it's scorching hot on the deals
Uranus11th Apr

From 28th October.Anyway will flights be available to book from midnight …From 28th October.Anyway will flights be available to book from midnight tonight or is it sometime during tomorrow business hours?

I believe it's from 6am tomorrow; but easyJet don't make it that clear!

33620962-De6BG.jpg
discozohan11th Apr

pretty bad this got moved here and a few hours later it's scorching hot on …pretty bad this got moved here and a few hours later it's scorching hot on the deals

Lol. Great, thanks for rubbing it in

I guess I should post about the upcoming 26th April schedule release as well; but I guess @sigma would bounce that too!
Uranus11th Apr

From 28th October.Anyway will flights be available to book from midnight …From 28th October.Anyway will flights be available to book from midnight tonight or is it sometime during tomorrow business hours?

Last April the flights were released @6.30am
in September the summerflights were released @5.30am
Edited by: "Sunqueen" 11th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants