Groups

Eat, (oh no) drink, & be merry

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine.. And those who don't.

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria found in faeces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing this as a public service.

3 Comments

Amen to that, I shall present your findings to the wife on friday night when I seek permission to go to the pub.

I'll drink to that!!!! Cheers :thumbsup:

http://lukehoney.typepad.com/the_greasy_spoon/images/2007/12/05/guinness.jpg

Thank you so much.

I have just showed this to the bf before pouring my second glass of wine :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions