Groups

EATING 5 TIMES A DAY DIET

Hi can anyone point me in the right direction of a good website what will tell me the right foods to eat, i.e like a menu or a plan of what to eat.
    From monday onwards i want to try it for a month, i will be eating 5 times a day, @ 8, 11 , 2, 5, 8.
    Any help please would be great on different foods i can eat and at different times.
    Hope this all makes sense thanks in advance

6 Comments

Good luck, i tried and failed, might give it another go

Original Poster

Starr;6882305

Good luck, i tried and failed, might give it another go

Thanks i have got great willpower gave up choclate and crisps for 2 years, so i'm sure i can do this just need someone what foods i can eat.... thanks :thumbsup: also if you tried what kind of foods was you eating.... :thumbsup:

tesco did something like this

paul1521;6882325

Thanks i have got great willpower gave up choclate and crisps for 2 … Thanks i have got great willpower gave up choclate and crisps for 2 years, so i'm sure i can do this just need someone what foods i can eat.... thanks :thumbsup: also if you tried what kind of foods was you eating.... :thumbsup:

I wasnt going all out...

Early morning - Cereal muesli and apple banana
    Mid morning - chicken
    Late Lunch - Salmon and boiled eggs
    Dinner - varies but tried to eat a lot of protein with at least two greens.

Nuts to snack on inbetween the day and lots of water

It varies a lot though, just try and stick to some sort of plan.

Ive still kept it going a bit but have lost interest recently, still drink lots of water and eat fruit as well as halving my smokes

The food depends on what you want at the end? You trying to bulk up?

i lost 20 kilos in 5 months by only eating max 1600 calories a day 900 less and to be honest not much exercise just football once a week. One thing i would say is eat light meals in the evening and earlier the better.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1533
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764407
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1012
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1735

See more discussions