Eating re-frozen ice cream?

Found 21st Mar 2010
Found a full tub of Ben and Jerry's in the freezer. It may or may not have been re-frozen and I'm currently eating my way through it. Am I gonna die?
Community Updates
MiscIce Cream
28 Comments
No, of course not.
yes

serious

Yes.

Can I have your stuff?
Death is imminent
you've got 5 minutes

....tops
I suppose it's more likely to be a fat related death than food poisoning :-D

Half a tub gone already. Whoops.
kjbenja;8169957

Death is imminent

ryman1000;8169962

you've got 5 minutes ....tops

this

goodbye:-D
does it taste nice ?
angelfairee;8169952

Yes.Can I have your stuff?

Yeah, if you're into geeky stuff feel free. Got consoles and computers coming out of my ears!

gurujosh;8169974

does it taste nice ?

Sure does! "Chocolate Ice Cream with Marshmallows, Carmel & Chocolaty Shaped Fish" mmmm :-D

bellabonkers;8169981

you will propably just poop mr whippys

:w00t: Good job my housemates aren't around for the next week. They wouldn't appreciated that
you will propably just poop mr whippys
3 minutes left dude

...What's your tv like ?
ryman1000;8169985

3 minutes left dude...What's your tv like ?

Got a 22" Samsung LCD TV which I use as a monitor and a Sony 32" HDTV - take your pick :thumbsup:
You might get the squits...my friend at uni did after eating re-frozen icecream. He never ate chocolate icecream again - it came out looking just like it went in. Blurghhhh.
oldmanhouse;8170013

Got a 22" Samsung LCD TV which I use as a monitor and a Sony 32" HDTV - … Got a 22" Samsung LCD TV which I use as a monitor and a Sony 32" HDTV - take your pick :thumbsup:

aw shame they're smaller than what i've got already :x

you still alive??
How is he going to reply if he's dead ??
missp27;8170025

aw shame they're smaller than what i've got already :xyou still alive??

Yup! Have put it away now. The thought of turning into a human Mr Whippy didn't exactly make me want to keep eating it http://planetsmilies.net/ill-violated-dead-smiley-4628.gif

kjbenja;8170056

With any luck, they'll have the internet in the afterlife. Bet Jesus has a 1GBps internet connection...
kjbenja;8170056

he's not really going to die you know

or is he??
:?
bein serious now OP i can never eat a whole tub in one go so i eat half then put it back in the freezer for the next night, i'm sure you'll be fine
Stomach ache is guaranteed if he does eat the whole tub missp
missp27;8170095

bein serious now OP i can never eat a whole tub in one go so i eat half … bein serious now OP i can never eat a whole tub in one go so i eat half then put it back in the freezer for the next night, i'm sure you'll be fine

That's good to hear-
Me and my possessions are safe for now
kjbenja;8170114

Stomach ache is guaranteed if he does eat the whole tub missp

very true, that's why i only ever eat half at a time, makes me feel sick otherwise
missp27;8170151

very true, that's why i only ever eat half at a time, makes me feel sick … very true, that's why i only ever eat half at a time, makes me feel sick otherwise

There are other things you can do with the other half you know ;-)
kjbenja;8170177

There are other things you can do with the other half you know ;-)

lmao!! not on my own there isn't :x
:p:w00t:
missp27;8170188

lmao!! not on my own there isn't :x:p:w00t:

Why don't you pop round with your half an I'll show you :whistling:
kjbenja;8170224

Why don't you pop round with your half an I'll show you :whistling:

:oops: :w00t:
once worked on a freezer section in somerfield in Shoreham and someone left the door open in the warehouse main huge walk in freezer. Everything had defrosted in the morning but boss just said to shut the door and keep my mouth shut.

Always think back now if the prawns etc did anyone any harm!
sickly sweet;8170017

You might get the squits...my friend at uni did after eating re-frozen … You might get the squits...my friend at uni did after eating re-frozen icecream. He never ate chocolate icecream again - it came out looking just like it went in. Blurghhhh.

what, frozen?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants