Ebay £1 fee

Posted 26th Mar
Hi guys. When is this offer coming up again? Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
Doubt it will come up soon, last thing any wants is to encourage pointless trips to the Post Office.
Azwipe26/03/2020 11:27

Doubt it will come up soon, last thing any wants is to encourage pointless …Doubt it will come up soon, last thing any wants is to encourage pointless trips to the Post Office.

II thought it would be here soon... It's due this week I think
The offer might be on this weekend, or it might not and it could be the one after that.
Anytime soon.
Azwipe26/03/2020 11:27

Doubt it will come up soon, last thing any wants is to encourage pointless …Doubt it will come up soon, last thing any wants is to encourage pointless trips to the Post Office.

Should be this week.
Even if it doesn’t things are gonna get worst than better in the next 3 weeks.
The virus will still be in every town even in July
Misslovely26/03/2020 17:08

Should be this week. Even if it doesn’t things are gonna get worst than b …Should be this week. Even if it doesn’t things are gonna get worst than better in the next 3 weeks. The virus will still be in every town even in July

All eyes on China as they slowly relax the lockdown and see if a second wave happens.
Verbal.Kint26/03/2020 17:11

All eyes on China as they slowly relax the lockdown and see if a second …All eyes on China as they slowly relax the lockdown and see if a second wave happens.

Well if they continue to eat anything it will continue there
Verbal.Kint26/03/2020 17:11

All eyes on China as they slowly relax the lockdown and see if a second …All eyes on China as they slowly relax the lockdown and see if a second wave happens.

well deaths have started back up in china if we are to believe the official sources.
Misslovely26/03/2020 17:19

Well if they continue to eat anything it will continue there

What do you mean?
Jose_Mu26/03/2020 16:37

WHen?

Do ebay enter schedule that offers? No. So how are you expecting member's of this website to give you a definite answer

As was initially mentioned, why would ebay now try to push through sales at a time like this? All services are going to be under strain with people off work for one reason or another.

I don't know if a trip to the post office to mail off things sold on ebay is quite what we're meant to do whilst we're having this lock down phased in!
Krs-won26/03/2020 19:24

Do ebay enter schedule that offers? No. So how are you expecting member's …Do ebay enter schedule that offers? No. So how are you expecting member's of this website to give you a definite answer (confused)As was initially mentioned, why would ebay now try to push through sales at a time like this? All services are going to be under strain with people off work for one reason or another.I don't know if a trip to the post office to mail off things sold on ebay is quite what we're meant to do whilst we're having this lock down phased in!

Probably the only way the self employed will get some money to put food on the table judging by sunaks briefing today
toge26/03/2020 19:32

Probably the only way the self employed will get some money to put food on …Probably the only way the self employed will get some money to put food on the table judging by sunaks briefing today

Well, without sounding cold, I hope they get stopped and questioned by the coppers as to why they're wandering around with parcels when they're supposed to be at home, restricting non essential contact with other people!

I currently have zero money coming in, and don't have hefty pots of cash in the bank, but I'm staying in as I'd rather be skint and have this over as soon as possible with those I care about still with me.
Krs-won26/03/2020 20:00

Well, without sounding cold, I hope they get stopped and questioned by the …Well, without sounding cold, I hope they get stopped and questioned by the coppers as to why they're wandering around with parcels when they're supposed to be at home, restricting non essential contact with other people! I currently have zero money coming in, and don't have hefty pots of cash in the bank, but I'm staying in as I'd rather be skint and have this over as soon as possible with those I care about still with me.

WiLl do it when I go for food shopping. I'm not that selfish
Krs-won26/03/2020 20:00

Well, without sounding cold, I hope they get stopped and questioned by the …Well, without sounding cold, I hope they get stopped and questioned by the coppers as to why they're wandering around with parcels when they're supposed to be at home, restricting non essential contact with other people! I currently have zero money coming in, and don't have hefty pots of cash in the bank, but I'm staying in as I'd rather be skint and have this over as soon as possible with those I care about still with me.

They'll have a great response. "I have no savings and I've sold my iPhone to buy bread and milk for my family. Sunak is delaying payments until June"
Jose_Mu26/03/2020 20:10

WiLl do it when I go for food shopping. I'm not that selfish

See the following link....
toge26/03/2020 20:13

They'll have a great response. "I have no savings and I've sold my iPhone …They'll have a great response. "I have no savings and I've sold my iPhone to buy bread and milk for my family. Sunak is delaying payments until June"

I just read this, makes a lot of sense!
Edited by: "Krs-won" 26th Mar
Jose_Mu26/03/2020 16:37

WHen?

There isn't any fixed schedule; any responses here will at best be guesswork.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants