Ebay £1 final value fees.

Found 9th Jan
Any idea when the £1 deal will come on again?:/

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
16 Comments

Hang on, just get my crystal ball(s) out.

Original Poster

master1048 m ago

Hang on, just get my crystal ball(s) out.

I wasn’t looking for sarcastic comments. If your going to comment make sure they are helpful. If not then don’t comment.

aaftabmughal15 m ago

I wasn’t looking for sarcastic comments. If your going to comment make s …I wasn’t looking for sarcastic comments. If your going to comment make sure they are helpful. If not then don’t comment.

lol, if people knew when deals are to happen this site would not exist

Have all your sell for a quid listings just ended? Mine have, they usually offer another one just before or around the time they all end on the thirty day listing, every month so I’m waiting on it to relist all my high value items..

aaftabmughal1 h, 0 m ago

I wasn’t looking for sarcastic comments. If your going to comment make s …I wasn’t looking for sarcastic comments. If your going to comment make sure they are helpful. If not then don’t comment.

Well why ask stupid questions then. How longs a piece of string?

Original Poster

master101 h, 12 m ago

Well why ask stupid questions then. How longs a piece of string?

If you measured the string you’d know how long it was.

What makes a question stupid? I asked the question to see if any one knew if there was a pattern when ebay release these deals.

What I should have wrote with the question is “if your can’t make helpful comments please don’t post”
Edited by: "aaftabmughal" 9th Jan

aaftabmughal22 m ago

If you measured the string you’d know how long it was. What makes a q …If you measured the string you’d know how long it was. What makes a question stupid? I asked the question to see if any one knew if there was a pattern when ebay release these deals. What I should have wrote with the question is “if your can’t make helpful comments please don’t post”

In the same way when you get an email saying its available, you will know. But you still didnt say how long a piece of string is.

Original Poster

master1010 m ago

In the same way when you get an email saying its available, you will know. …In the same way when you get an email saying its available, you will know. But you still didnt say how long a piece of string is.

Depends where you purchased it from.

aaftabmughal3 h, 0 m ago

Depends where you purchased it from.

In that case, depends when eBay want to offer the next deal.

Original Poster

TellyLover8 m ago

In that case, depends when eBay want to offer the next deal.

If you purchase a piece of string from 2 different shops they will have different lengths. So how long is a piece of string? You have to measure it. Then you’ll know the length.

While it is not a stupid question, you can't get a helpful answer on here. The deal comes up randomly,although I'm sure eBay have a plan, and I have never ever had a notification email of the deal. However, when I see it on HUKD, mostly I can get it through the given link. So, I guess the correct answer is to keep your eyes peeled for when the next deal is posted. Also, make sure after you have accepted the deal, that you check that the dates advertised as valid are the same as the ones notified on you account. I have had them be different, which could lead to a nasty FVF surprise.

aaftabmughal16 h, 12 m ago

I don't think people work here for eBay your better off asking eBay via online chat this saves sarcastic comments said..

33039584-BLLXm.jpg
33039584-CsAgq.jpg

33039600-ZrnM2.jpg

33039609-DNeyg.jpg

hotukdeals.com/dea…e=2

fvf £3 now on. some say wait and £1 will follow soon.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants