eBay £1 listings question

Posted 31st May
Hello all!

Just a quick question on the eBay £1 listings offer that ends today. If I was to add listings today and they end after today will they still only cost £1, or will normal cost override the offer? Only just started selling on eBay this month, and don't want to post another 10 listings tonight if it's going to cost me a fortune!

Cheers in advance, enjoy this sunny Sunday!
Community Updates
7 Comments
Add today and you’ll get charged £1 for any auctions (up to 10 days) or any buy it now listings that sell within 30 days. After 30 days the normal fees reapply
sohailh198431/05/2020 16:55

Add today and you’ll get charged £1 for any auctions (up to 10 days) or an …Add today and you’ll get charged £1 for any auctions (up to 10 days) or any buy it now listings that sell within 30 days. After 30 days the normal fees reapply

Much appreciated!
dealsbyday31/05/2020 16:56

Much appreciated!

Make sure you’ve activated the offer as well buddy
sohailh198431/05/2020 16:58

Make sure you’ve activated the offer as well buddy

All active, just so much random crap that I keep finding I might as well make use of it! Cheers again
dealsbyday31/05/2020 16:59

All active, just so much random crap that I keep finding I might as well …All active, just so much random crap that I keep finding I might as well make use of it! Cheers again

Just worth nothing, if you do buy it now and let it run pass the 30 days you will be charged the full final value fee if it is sold after the 30 day promotion period.
myusernamehasgone23431/05/2020 17:27

Just worth nothing, if you do buy it now and let it run pass the 30 days …Just worth nothing, if you do buy it now and let it run pass the 30 days you will be charged the full final value fee if it is sold after the 30 day promotion period.

I set a reminder on my phone calendar exactly for this. Plus eBay also has a "relists in x days y hours" line for each BIN listing.
remember this doesn't work if you sell mutliple items on the same listing
Post a comment
@
    Text