eBay £1 max fees from 18 August

Found 5th Sep 2017
Well eBay seem to have removed this offer from the seller page and I've now got invoices for £65 and £43

ive still got the emails but I'm upset to say the least... check your billing page people
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Plus we are now paying 20% VAT which we didnt pay before. So instead of 10% FVF its 12%. Might not sound like much to some people but its added £80 on this months bill.
Did you activate?
ceres1 h, 40 m ago

The offer only applied to items listed between the 18 and 21 August which …The offer only applied to items listed between the 18 and 21 August which is why it's hidden on your promotions page. You can still look at expired offers there. T&C apply to all these promotions. Obviously your transactions weren't valid for the promotion.

yes not showing on the history tab

I've been in touch and they refunded me, an hour on webchat in total I wont get back

I was eligible and I had clicked on it to approve,, I normally confirm when I get the email and double check ive signed up before listing items.

Id say it was a technical issue but they refunded me the ifference as goodwill gesture
ssc119 m ago

Did you activate?

yes and double checked before listing
splatsplatsplat3 h, 1 m ago

Plus we are now paying 20% VAT which we didnt pay before. So instead of …Plus we are now paying 20% VAT which we didnt pay before. So instead of 10% FVF its 12%. Might not sound like much to some people but its added £80 on this months bill.

£80 for VAT so you pay £400 a month fees, sounds like you should be vat registered anyway and pay 20% of the sale price as well
dodgymix1 h, 2 m ago

£80 for VAT so you pay £400 a month fees, sounds like you should be vat r …£80 for VAT so you pay £400 a month fees, sounds like you should be vat registered anyway and pay 20% of the sale price as well

It's been a good month but that is abnormal, usually half that for the summer holidays. I'm nowhere near the VAT threshold but am pondering if I should do it voluntarily. I can't get my head around if it would be beneficial or not for me. Save on VAT paid, but have to lose money in the sale. (Can't put prices up on ebay - they hammer your listings right down so youd get no sales at all)
All my fees are fine. Haven't sold anything for years. 30 sales, £873 sales and about £33 fees. Messed up and ended up with 2 gallery fees on listing updates.
It's Royal mail that's the killer.
Just in time for eBay to make a killing from those SNES sellers hoping to make a killing... House wins...
Dawsy5th Sep

Just in time for eBay to make a killing from those SNES sellers hoping to …Just in time for eBay to make a killing from those SNES sellers hoping to make a killing... House wins...

For those living in London, better off doing Gumtree / cash on collection.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants