eBay 1 pound final fee question

Posted 4th Apr
Hi guys anyone know when eBay is giving 1 pound final value fee on 100 listings. It’s been a while since we last had them. Tx
Community Updates
Top comments
Some might say that this is not a good time to be encouraging people to go to post offices and courier drop-off points to post stuff, so maybe they don't want to take flak by encouraging it with £1 FVF deals.
The counter argument is that many are struggling financially and selling stuff via FB, Bums-tree etc is not very viable now so eBay is the last resort. So offering £1 deals is helping those struggling.
Another possibility is that now that people may be more desperate to sell, eBay are holding back on the £1 deals to see how sales go.
Personally, I will cancel all listings over a certain value just before they are due to auto-renew and not list any new items until I see how things develop.
I'd rather wait a few weeks rather than give eBay an incentive to stop the £1 deals.
10 Comments
I wish they had it available now, selling 10 items right now haha
Some might say that this is not a good time to be encouraging people to go to post offices and courier drop-off points to post stuff, so maybe they don't want to take flak by encouraging it with £1 FVF deals.
The counter argument is that many are struggling financially and selling stuff via FB, Bums-tree etc is not very viable now so eBay is the last resort. So offering £1 deals is helping those struggling.
Another possibility is that now that people may be more desperate to sell, eBay are holding back on the £1 deals to see how sales go.
Personally, I will cancel all listings over a certain value just before they are due to auto-renew and not list any new items until I see how things develop.
I'd rather wait a few weeks rather than give eBay an incentive to stop the £1 deals.
PeacePipe04/04/2020 22:28

Some might say that this is not a good time to be encouraging people to go …Some might say that this is not a good time to be encouraging people to go to post offices and courier drop-off points to post stuff, so maybe they don't want to take flak by encouraging it with £1 FVF deals.The counter argument is that many are struggling financially and selling stuff via FB, Bums-tree etc is not very viable now so eBay is the last resort. So offering £1 deals is helping those struggling.Another possibility is that now that people may be more desperate to sell, eBay are holding back on the £1 deals to see how sales go.Personally, I will cancel all listings over a certain value just before they are due to auto-renew and not list any new items until I see how things develop.I'd rather wait a few weeks rather than give eBay an incentive to stop the £1 deals.

Thank you mate

Some might say that this is not a good time to be encouraging people to go …Some might say that this is not a good time to be encouraging people to go to post offices and courier drop-off points to post stuff, so maybe they don't want to take flak by encouraging it with £1 FVF deals.The counter argument is that many are struggling financially and selling stuff via FB, Bums-tree etc is not very viable now so eBay is the last resort. So offering £1 deals is helping those struggling.Another possibility is that now that people may be more desperate to sell, eBay are holding back on the £1 deals to see how sales go.Personally, I will cancel all listings over a certain value just before they are due to auto-renew and not list any new items until I see how things develop.I'd rather wait a few weeks rather than give eBay an incentive to stop the £1 deals.

+2
can you mute threads?
Mendoza05/04/2020 01:28

can you mute threads?

No.. but you can keep scrolling
£1
1 pound

Very true I cancelled all my listings, I've noticed some smaller companies have done the same, I wouldn't buy anything off there at the moment .
£1 fvf starts next weekend

Isn't that what the op wanted to hear? The same question gets posted daily on here - I'm new but I soon worked out how to use the search function!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions