eBay £1 selling fee this weekend?

Posted 1st Apr
Will EBay £1 selling fee on this weekend?

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
No idea but wasn’t last week.
Someone recons it won’t happen because of virus but post offices are open for shorter hours now
I reckon it won’t be for a while to avoid lots of people selling and bulky items requiring collection etc
It was due last week, I don't think they want the publicity, people selling means people leaving the house to post things. Could be seen as encouragement.
Edited by: "Krooner" 1st Apr
Can’t see it happening also. Ill wait untill the weekend if nothing then I’ll just list as normal and take the hit!
Maybe not, eBay sales will be down massively, listings seem lower in categories I look at, with the current news, personally I wouldn’t want to be coughed on at the post office hence I guess a lot of buyers have pulled listings
whatyadoinsucka01/04/2020 20:16

Maybe not, eBay sales will be down massively, listings seem lower in …Maybe not, eBay sales will be down massively, listings seem lower in categories I look at, with the current news, personally I wouldn’t want to be coughed on at the post office hence I guess a lot of buyers have pulled listings

I don't know about that. People at home means people shopping. I've done over 100 items in March and I normally do 30 ish. Stuff I had up for 3 months has gone, it's been mental.
If I was going to consult my crystal ball I think I'd most likely try and find some slightly more important info than whether or not ebay are going to be discounting sellers fees!

I've seen this question posted more than once - if anyone has heard that it's happening, it will have been posted and available to find with a quick search
not going to happen
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions