2831025.jpgHeads up Ebay 10% Cashback from Quidco from 19.11.2017
Community Updates
  • Maximum of £50 Cashback per basket
  • Cashback will take up to 5 days to track
  • Cashback may initially track at a lower rate and update once confirmed
Misc
41 Comments
Ha, finished an order seconds ago
For 24 hours only. Starts a minute after midnight.
Good spot ..hot
8 x nectar points starts 20th so no stack

Chanchi will be so sad
Always happens after I buy something
is there a maximum amount that will be paid out, like £50?

Looking for a new tv and could be spending around £1500 - would be awesome if I could count on a further 10% back as well as using my PayPal credit 24 mths Interest free.
Got a 15 off 75 voucher to spend by the end of tomorrow too so I'll be forced to make a big purchase against my will
Haven't got the last 8 cashbacks through quidco and they didn't even payout my bonuses. Useless @f££^7!!!

Might this be more likely with it being ebay?
Palwan13 m ago

Ha, finished an order seconds ago

Well..you can easily cancel it, and reorder
Just got that email myself and had been looking at a TV in Argos. On Argos website the telly is £429 but on Argos ebay same telly is £399 (listed as new) might make it even sweeter with another 10% off (the current Argos TV code going around doesn't work on it)
looks like Quidco are trying to get in the good books going off all these offers lately, i have never really had a problem with them tbh or at least no more than any other cash-back sites.
Rarnik7 m ago

Haven't got the last 8 cashbacks through quidco and they didn't even …Haven't got the last 8 cashbacks through quidco and they didn't even payout my bonuses. Useless @f££^7!!!Might this be more likely with it being ebay?

Only 2 out of my last three Ebay Quidco purchases tracked. The two small ones tracked fine, but typically the larger one didn't. It's no more or less likely with Ebay than anyone else, but you have to regard it, and TCB, as a bonus if it pays, not a factor in a buying decision.
Bingohomer18 m ago

is there a maximum amount that will be paid out, like £50?Looking for a …is there a maximum amount that will be paid out, like £50?Looking for a new tv and could be spending around £1500 - would be awesome if I could count on a further 10% back as well as using my PayPal credit 24 mths Interest free.

1%for all sales (maximum £50 cashback per basket)

Would imagine it will be £50 max per basket maybe less.

Why isnt this posted as a deal?
Edited by: "davidian84" 18th Nov 2017
davidian842 m ago

1%for all sales (maximum £50 cashback per basket)Would imagine it will be …1%for all sales (maximum £50 cashback per basket)Would imagine it will be £50 max per basket maybe less.Why isnt this posted as a deal?

You could be right i doubt they would give more than £50 limit but will come to know by midnight.

Someone moved it to discussion than as a deal.
MOD please rectify.
nd4spd11 m ago

You could be right i doubt they would give more than £50 limit but will …You could be right i doubt they would give more than £50 limit but will come to know by midnight.Someone moved it to discussion than as a deal. MOD please rectify.

hotukdeals.com/dis…700
vassy15 m ago

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/earn-5-cashback-on-ebay-purchases-with-quidco-for-3-days-2828700#comment-32470624

So £5 off £50 is a deal but 10% isnt. You can always rely on hukd
davidian847 m ago

So £5 off £50 is a deal but 10% isnt. You can always rely on hukd

Well you got to ask the Mods. They didn't agreed to my post and you got the response there.
Bingohomer56 m ago

is there a maximum amount that will be paid out, like £50?Looking for a …is there a maximum amount that will be paid out, like £50?Looking for a new tv and could be spending around £1500 - would be awesome if I could count on a further 10% back as well as using my PayPal credit 24 mths Interest free.

have a read, find out and post back, feel happy and warm knowing you helped others
davidian845 h, 39 m ago

1%for all sales (maximum £50 cashback per basket)Would imagine it will be …1%for all sales (maximum £50 cashback per basket)Would imagine it will be £50 max per basket maybe less.Why isnt this posted as a deal?

You were right, now live and confirmed as a maximum of £50 per basket - also on click through states the following:

• Cashback will take up to 5 days to track
  • Cashback may initially track at a lower rate and update once confirmed
None of my purchases track for ebay through quidco but anything else tracks within 24hour. would i risk buying something for over 500 and risk not getting cashback hmmmmmm decisions decisions
So in theory...

Purchase price 699 less vat 559 10% of 559 = 60 (£50.00 cashback)
Anyone know how quickly eBay purchases show up as tracking in Quidco? Bought a couple of things so far, but nothing shown up yet. I don't use quidco much, but I'm sure the tracking normally shows up quite quickly (It's being accepted and the cashback actually being paid that takes a long time).
So I just bought someone through the eBay quidco link. This is my first time using quidco. How long before the purchase shows up or when do I get a notification?
I have seen buy it now items take up to 48hours to track on topcashback but i don't usually use quidco

One question, is everyone sure this doesn't refer only to ebay direct sales i.e. no just all the products sold by uesers and instead just their own stuff?
Terms & conditions

• Cashback may take up to 5 days to track
Do you have to pay via PayPal (if collecting an item and paying a person cash would you still get the 10%
Just Snagged an XBOX One X - Brand New - With Receipt for £429.99 - less 10%!!!! = £397!!!

BooYah!!
I know it says £50 max per transaction. So if i did 2 lots of transactions for £460 each i would still get 50 on each one?
Just bought something for exactly £500 free delivery. Who wants to bet they say that is less than £50 cashback once they take off...... something they think of
this isn't showing up under deals also search does not bring this up !
Modes kept deleting my deal as well. shame many members are missing this deal. what's happening ?
Do i rely on Quidco even tracking and paying or buy my phone and get a guarenteed £20 in nectar points tomorrow instead of £45 Quidco cashback
nuttynat884 h, 53 m ago

Do you have to pay via PayPal (if collecting an item and paying a person …Do you have to pay via PayPal (if collecting an item and paying a person cash would you still get the 10%

It says in the terms it's not valid for cash on collection
Has any one received their tracking for this? I still don't have it but I made another quidco purchase last night and tracking is already there.
Kennnnnny4 h, 44 m ago

Has any one received their tracking for this? I still don't have it but I …Has any one received their tracking for this? I still don't have it but I made another quidco purchase last night and tracking is already there.

I bought something for £600 and it has not tracked yet.
InkZ1 h, 41 m ago

I bought something for £600 and it has not tracked yet.

Mine is tracking at a lower rate. That will get increased later on in few months time.
Mine has just tracked
Mine just tracked
Mine still hasn't
Got emails to say most (maybe all - I bought a lot of items!) of mine have tracked now.
Tracked, cashback confirmed in email today "Fantastic news! Your cashback has been confirmed.

You can now withdraw it from your account using a wide variety of payment methods."

declined on website
Edited by: "HUKDdpa" 20th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants