eBay £10 off £30 spend voucher in basket (possibly just a heads up)

Found 11th Feb
Hi all,
I was browsing eBay this morning and noticed I had a £10 off £30 spend in my vouchers. I haven't had any emails about this and I'm hoping a lot of others have the same pleasant surprise this morning! 2892643.jpg
Community Updates
Top comments
In my 20 years of using ebay off and on, I have never once received a voucher from them...
45 Comments
In my 20 years of using ebay off and on, I have never once received a voucher from them...
Must be account specific as I don't have one.
Wow, I’ve got one! Added something to basket on the app. Went to checkout. Tapped ‘Add vouchers’ just before ‘Confirm and pay’ ... £10!
Original Poster
Flodd3 m ago

In my 20 years of using ebay off and on, I have never once received a …In my 20 years of using ebay off and on, I have never once received a voucher from them...

I never understand how it works. Very rarely do I get a voucher (that I'm aware of anyway!!). Just hoping it'll make other people aware of free money they'll otherwise miss out on!
I don't ever get anything from ebay either!
Where would any such vouchers be seen?
Not here
It either must be your nectar points converted voucher or any voucher issued in past which u didn’t use.
silvercondor4 m ago

Wow, I’ve got one! Added something to basket on the app. Went to checkout. …Wow, I’ve got one! Added something to basket on the app. Went to checkout. Tapped ‘Add vouchers’ just before ‘Confirm and pay’ ... £10!

Don't see the option add vouchers there
Account specific - none for me
nopers
It’ll be low usage personal accounts. If you’re a regular user or if you have a business account I doubt you’ll have it - eBay aren’t silly!
33240790-jJjGl.jpg33240790-4jpb2.jpg
Worth checking, no voucher for me though
These threads are getting posted every few days at the moment
plewis008 m ago

It’ll be low usage personal accounts. If you’re a regular user or if you ha …It’ll be low usage personal accounts. If you’re a regular user or if you have a business account I doubt you’ll have it - eBay aren’t silly!

I always get them on accounts I only sell on.
I have got it too. Cheers op
Where do you look for voucher on mobile app?
Wife has one
Edited by: "codge" 11th Feb
I had to make a new account to get a voucher
My old account I'd been using for years and eBay doesn't care about their existing customers
None in all accounts.
vassy4u4 m ago

None in all accounts.

Make a new one
Awesome..I'll have my dad check his account again. I've never had one but my dad has had several. He never uses his account hehe
where do I look to find these vouchers please?
Flodd1 h, 47 m ago

In my 20 years of using ebay off and on, I have never once received a …In my 20 years of using ebay off and on, I have never once received a voucher from them...

Likewise. I chatted to them (probably a chatbot) about a year ago and they advised me to go into My eBay > Settings and turn on Promotional Messages.

Positive - occasional vouchers
Negative - ****load of unwanted emails on a daily basis
Edited by moderator: "removed swear word" 11th Feb
daz196912 m ago

where do I look to find these vouchers please?

Just add something to your basket and go to check out will be in the vouchers bit if you have on (I didn't, booo)
Nothing for me using desktop. Do you need to use the app to see the voucher?
shabbird1 h, 29 m ago

Nothing for me using desktop. Do you need to use the app to see the …Nothing for me using desktop. Do you need to use the app to see the voucher?

You need to have the voucher Shabs to see it irrespective of app or desktop
vassy4u20 m ago

You need to have the voucher Shabs to see it irrespective of app or …You need to have the voucher Shabs to see it irrespective of app or desktop

aah. Thanks Vassy. Then I don't have it.
Where do you need to look?
shabbird52 m ago

aah. Thanks Vassy. Then I don't have it.

No probs Shabs. Tried in my all 3 accounts but none.
I just checked mine, didn't even notice the vouchers section until now... I had nothing anyway. Says enter code for voucher
Vouchers? Is that only in the browser or is it on the app as well because I’m not seeing a vouchers section?
LeahsMintytoutou7 h, 22 m ago

I just checked mine, didn't even notice the vouchers section until now... …I just checked mine, didn't even notice the vouchers section until now... I had nothing anyway. Says enter code for voucher

Have to say that somewhat contradicts what else has been posted on the thread Leah
I have download the app but can't see any voucher section there or on desktop
@vassy4u@shabbird
Wongy11012 m ago

Have to say that somewhat contradicts what else has been posted on the …Have to say that somewhat contradicts what else has been posted on the thread LeahI have download the app but can't see any voucher section there or on desktop@vassy4u @shabbird

You would see it at checkout. A voucher code option. If you have the voucher then you would see a £10 off.
vassy4u1 m ago

You would see it at checkout. A voucher code option. If you have the …You would see it at checkout. A voucher code option. If you have the voucher then you would see a £10 off.

I thought maybe that was it and tried it no doors

thank you vassy
Wongy1101 m ago

I thought maybe that was it and tried it no doorsthank you vassy

No worries pal.
vassy4u9 h, 12 m ago

No probs Shabs. Tried in my all 3 accounts but none.

3 accounts.. lol. the only place I have 3 accounts is Just Eat
shabbird12 m ago

3 accounts.. lol. the only place I have 3 accounts is Just Eat

Shabs I created it to make use of the 20% offer in Christmas.
vassy4u8 m ago

Shabs I created it to make use of the 20% offer in Christmas.

Was a great Idea. I need to create as never qualify for the £1 Ebay seller deals
shabbird12 m ago

Was a great Idea. I need to create as never qualify for the £1 Ebay …Was a great Idea. I need to create as never qualify for the £1 Ebay seller deals

Really. Aww shabs. Creating a new account for it will help. Good luck. Off to bed. Night
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants