Expired

Ebay 10% off?

Found 10th Aug 2010
Right, so Im bidding on a netbook and theres a buy it now price of £150.
It then comes up with a little thing saying, want it for less? Pay £135[show me how].
When you hover over it it then says voucher 10% but I've clicked buy it now and as the buyer wants payment stright away it goes through to the paypal screen: full price?
Is there anyway of sorting this or is it just a bug?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Banned

you have a 10% off code sat in your account maybe

do u know the code? there is a place to add a voucher code on the payment page

Original Poster

do you know how i'd be able to tell this?

Banned

sign into my ebay summary and scroll down, vouchers are usually there, i have a 15% off one at mo and thats where it is, although its 15% off a certain category

If you log into eBay and look at your my eBay summary page, right at the top there should be the eBay logo, then you are logged in info, option to sign out, and to the right of that is there any info on vouchers or bonus offer you can click on? If so, click and you might have a voucher available to you.

Original Poster

yeh it only seems to be on electronics

Original Poster

But i cant see a code anywhere

Original Poster

sickly sweet

If you log into eBay and look at your my eBay summary page, right at the … If you log into eBay and look at your my eBay summary page, right at the top there should be the eBay logo, then you are logged in info, option to sign out, and to the right of that is there any info on vouchers or bonus offer you can click on? If so, click and you might have a voucher available to you.

Thanks. Found it! Only slight problem is its restricted to 12/08/2010. Ohhh now i need to buy my netbook sooooon!

Original Poster

Does anyone know why you get these?

Original Poster

I see. Thats actually quite annoying then cos I've just paid for a desktop which set me back £230 and now Im looking at a netbook in the region of £100.
Ahwell, it is better than no code at all!

Original Poster

True. Altho I was planning on buying a netbook anyway so win win I guess

tinkerbell28

It's random however it is targetted by what you have been looking … It's random however it is targetted by what you have been looking at/buying.

I don't know how it targets me,i always seem to get ones for outlet clothes stores,i don't buy clothes on there lol

yeah all i get is the clothes outlet stores too,i dont recall buying anything from them

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.