ebay...

This made me laugh, i've only got a bid on ONE item. So even though i'm losing I can't move onto the next prospect....

"Attention Buyer

To help protect your account, we limit the amount of items purchased by a single account at any one time.

This buying limit is temporary. You can come back soon and buy more items.

Protect your eBay Account: eBay will never ask you to enter your personal information - such as credit card number, password, or other -- in an email. "

PATHETIC.

21 Comments

Banned

Really, wow, they are limiting buyers - what's this all about ?

Hahahahahaha derkas...

Original Poster

Don't know. the accounts over a year old, just not used very much. Just wanted to buy something on the quiet. ****** clownshoes.

The limit will be 0 items soon

they really are a bunch of ***** lol

Banned

Are you sure it isn't a phishing email?

Does anybody use ebay much anymore... I sold loads on there and made a fair bit of money, then just stopped. They take way too much money... I only sell on free or cheap listing days now... try and list on here first ofcourse.

Original Poster

csiman;2020465

Are you sure it isn't a phishing email?

It's not an email. I tried to put a bid on and that came up :lol:

http://www.shengis.net/eby1/ebaygrr.jpg

:?

Idiots.

so stupid that if you aren't winning on the item you've placed a bid on you can't place a bid on something else!you should email them shengis & complain :thumbsup:

how many are you bidding on?

blimey

He's bidding too much on £1 xboxes

Original Poster

I'm not actually bothered, but imagine you were a seller. Ebay are effectively limiting your sales potential by stopping people bidding, which in turn will probably lead to a lower sale price due to no bidding wars.

eBay don't look after sellers,and looks like they not really looking after genuine buyers either.

Original Poster

emasu;2020543

He's bidding too much on £1 xboxes

:lol: That was just luck ;-) Not even used it, only wanted Stubbs the Zombie :-D

Shengis;2020545

I'm not actually bothered, but imagine you were a seller. Ebay are … I'm not actually bothered, but imagine you were a seller. Ebay are effectively limiting your sales potential by stopping people bidding, which in turn will probably lead to a lower sale price due to no bidding wars.

oh yeh thats true,no wonder its poor bidding at times,this probably why.

Banned

oh man...i was just about to sell a bunch of stuff in a couple of weeks... will have to try here first and the leftovers on ebay!

Shengis;2020548

:lol: That was just luck ;-) Not even used it, only wanted Stubbs the … :lol: That was just luck ;-) Not even used it, only wanted Stubbs the Zombie :-D

http://www.elferteam.de/Forums/Smilies/teef.gif

Original Poster

For those that don't know Stubbs...

]http//uk…-rM

Not for kids... GTA4? I'm sticking with Stubbs :lol:

Ebay do that on most accounts now , to lift the restrictions you have to register your credit card, verify your bank details ,phone number , shoe size etc etc, i used to live and breath on that site (same i.d) until i was accused of shill bidding , because i bid on two items from the same seller, banned for a month , i complained so they banned me for a year, so now i dont bother
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions