Expired

ebay 20% off max discount £100

Found 23rd Sep 2008
A couple of days ago, I has an ebay message saying the above. Now I want to find it I cant find the bleedin code
Does anyone know where I wcan find it, its doing my suede in

13 Comments

if its been taken off, then i guess it didn't work anyways so don't worry your little head over it

Edit: oh, do you mean you actually got the code from eBay?
If so, then check your messages in eBay

I had the same,
i had an email and whenever i logged in it brought up a message telling me the code for it.
my code was CTCV4 but it is user dependant apparently.

Most of the codes are the same so if you received one than use the above code.

ADAMHODG;3035387

I had the same,i had an email and whenever i logged in it brought up a … I had the same,i had an email and whenever i logged in it brought up a message telling me the code for it.my code was CTCV4 but it is user dependant apparently.

Thats the code I had, not user specifc, just flagged on your account I guess

Original Poster

anyone know when it expires?
My code was CTCV4 as well I think

ADZ1478;3035527

anyone know when it expires?My code was CTCV4 as well I think

29/09

Just checked again any my code was CTCV3 not sure of the difference

Admin

If you sign out of your account altogether, and sign back in, the code should pop up again.

juliet_bravo;3035836

If you sign out of your account altogether, and sign back in, the code … If you sign out of your account altogether, and sign back in, the code should pop up again.

I found mine in "my messages" so may be worth checking there too

That's what I'd do, but then cancel the auction afterwards to get the fees back, you'd basically make about 65 quid.

I thought that too, but then couldn't be bothered...

I've got a 20% code max £100. Anyone want to set up a reciprocal £500 buy it now purchase and pay each other?

Banned

Benjimoron;3036389

That's what I'd do, but then cancel the auction afterwards to get the … That's what I'd do, but then cancel the auction afterwards to get the fees back, you'd basically make about 65 quid.

if you cancel the auction you would have to do a non payment and refund through paypal

sassie;3047286

if you cancel the auction you would have to do a non payment and refund … if you cancel the auction you would have to do a non payment and refund through paypal

You wouldn't have to refund, just inform ebay that you're not going through with the auction. If they get funny tell them that the refund was done outside of paypal, not that they're gonna check anyway.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Need TV package612
  2. Iceland Dr. Oetker pizza board22
  3. Men’s electric shaver56
  4. HELP with credit ratings.33

See more discussions