Ebay - £20 vouchers, bidder bidding £19.33 for them + P&P

I just found this so dumb, its going to cost them more than £20 in total to get the vouchers.

Even if they collect them all they are going to save is 67P!!

It cant be really be worth it can it

Item number 260381448844

12 Comments

People have paypal money to waste so buy vouchers.

There's still two and a half days to go. This could go way higher than £20!! :w00t:

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4747217

People have paypal money to waste so buy vouchers.

If they gto money they should just save it or buy something more use full

Niafromwales;4747241

There's still two and a half days to go. This could go way higher than … There's still two and a half days to go. This could go way higher than £20!! :w00t:

I know i was thinking the same thing, its shocking

Over 700 views, must be popular

I noticed that before too when I was looking at buying vouchers but maybe they're receiving cashback via Quidco or claiming back paypal vouchers???

realfriendlyman;4747372

I noticed that before too when I was looking at buying vouchers but maybe … I noticed that before too when I was looking at buying vouchers but maybe they're receiving cashback via Quidco or claiming back paypal vouchers???

Yeah, forgot about those too, sometimes feebay send out 10-20% off your next purchase vouchers.

Happens a lot with vouchers.

Bum deal for the seller though, as fees eat up a lot of the price.

loving the location yet again grex lol

ive seen plenty of vouchers go over the face value i dont know why maybe the ebayers buying them are simpletons

it maybe that they are buying them as a gift and saves them a trip into town? they may live in the middle of knowhere and then get the seller toi post them to a relation as a gift or something? just a thought.

looool

People are just that stupid lol

they probably forgot that they can withdraw their paypal money back into their accounts with no charge
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514092
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764474
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2340
    4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1629

See more discussions