Groups

ebay

Hello does anyone have an eBay voucher or code I could use, please?
    Thanks

8 Comments

Think they are specific to your account, so if you dont see them in your "Summary Page" you wont be able to use someone else code Sorry

No codes as yet, but some may appear by Saturday in some people's accounts. They are not all account specific.
    Hopefully if anyone gets one they will post it on here for us.

Where do you look on the summary page for the codes?
    Edited by: "annsander66" 2nd Jun

I've just had one ,it was 10.00 off a 20.00 pound spend.

They do appear quite regular,not sure if you see them the same on the mobile site,I'm viewing on a pc and they are always in myebay near the Nectar tab when you hover your mouse over it.

annsander66

Where do you look on the summary page for the codes?

If you scroll to the very bottom of the summary page, and you have any active promotions/vouchers on your account they will be listed there.

Dawsy

No codes as yet, but some may appear by Saturday in some people's … No codes as yet, but some may appear by Saturday in some people's accounts. They are not all account specific. Hopefully if anyone gets one they will post it on here for us.

Most I have seen are, my wife's account gets them all the time as she never uses it, but I only see the big ones like the last 20% off one. I have tried using the ones on the other account on mine and they don't work

deb8z

I've just had one ,it was 10.00 off a 20.00 pound spend.They do appear … I've just had one ,it was 10.00 off a 20.00 pound spend.They do appear quite regular,not sure if you see them the same on the mobile site,I'm viewing on a pc and they are always in myebay near the Nectar tab when you hover your mouse over it.

Oh, I generally only ever use the app, so never see any vouchers
    Are they only available to view on PC?
    Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 2nd Jun

chuckiedoll

Oh, I generally only ever use the app, so never see any vouchers :(Are … Oh, I generally only ever use the app, so never see any vouchers :(Are they only available to view on PC?

I'm not sure to be honest as sometimes you don't see things the same on the Ebay mobile site
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Family Spotify account21
      2. Legal advice22
      3. Washer Dryer44
      4. Samsung Galaxy S655

See more discussions