Ebay 2nd chance offer help urgent please

if i offer a 2nd chance offer to someone is there anyway that the highest bidder can still leave me negative feedback?

11 Comments

i hope you have not been shill bidding!

Banned

masterruckus;2319059

i hope you have not been shill bidding!

i dont use ebay, whats that all about then?

Original Poster

what is shill bidding?

and can they or not?

its when you use another account to bid on your own item! if you do go to far though you just 2nd chance offer it!!

I dont think you can no as technically you have to tell ebay why the winner doesnt want it so its a 'contract' between you and the 2nd winner. i cant remember as i have not used ebay in a while

he can't be shill bidding or he wouldn't be afraid of the highest bidder leaving neg as he'd be the highest bidder

Banned

wolf359;2319098

he can't be shill bidding or he wouldn't be afraid of the highest bidder … he can't be shill bidding or he wouldn't be afraid of the highest bidder leaving neg as he'd be the highest bidder

lmao Good point

If they accept the offer then they can if they not happy with item? This sounds sinister what you up to?

Well if you goto ebay and press 2nd chance offer then i would not think they will be able too. Depends on the situation, i take it that the higher bidder no longer wants the item???

Yes. The 2nd chance offer will make a completely seperate transaction and you will be charged ebay fees for it.

pages.ebay.co.uk/hel…tml

dmissy13;2319231

Yes. The 2nd chance offer will make a completely seperate transaction and … Yes. The 2nd chance offer will make a completely seperate transaction and you will be charged ebay fees for it.http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/second_chance_offer.html

Indeed. ebay treat it as if you had 2 of the same item for sale. The first sale still stands, feedback, fees and all...

dmissy13;2319231

Yes. The 2nd chance offer will make a completely seperate transaction and … Yes. The 2nd chance offer will make a completely seperate transaction and you will be charged ebay fees for it.http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/second_chance_offer.html

Sounds about right
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3911575
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846334
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417914159
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523470

See more discussions