eBay 4.5% cashback from topcashback

Groups

Top comments
Edged29/11/2019 19:38

I stopped using TCB as nothing was ever tracking, I spent more time …I stopped using TCB as nothing was ever tracking, I spent more time chasing it up and lost interest after a few months but this has me tempted to sign back up.

Don't lose interest. Everything that was not paid to u will be in the records if u chase it up.
I took out small claims court against them for not paying me up on a big cashback and got seek £85 compensation + court fee £25, they had to pay me after receiving the court letter.
stgeorge29/11/2019 22:42

Very unlikely that they are defrauding people out of hundreds of thousands …Very unlikely that they are defrauding people out of hundreds of thousands of pounds, some companies do just refuse to pay out & they just offered you the good will gesture to get you off their back.

I don't believe their Goodwill, neither should people. I dont care what they say about the retailers, my contract is with TCB, they don't pay I take action. Been fooled in the past.

That's what they tell members, maybe it's true maybe not. Then the retailer who they say don't pay are still on their books?

They declined a small, less than £2 transaction of mine last year for using a discount code from the actual retailers plastering the code on their website lol. I will take court action against them again in the future, they cannot get away with defrauding me.
Edged29/11/2019 22:00

It's been over a year now so not worth the effort but that good to know, …It's been over a year now so not worth the effort but that good to know, thanks for the info.

It can be a number of years and u still can get your money back. Give some people into the background of my case in simple and quick end. £92 gambling sign up cashback didn't track, file a case, 6months later they say they are still chasing. Then they say retailer not responding, I threatened them of court action, they offer 40% goodwill, told them to stuff it.

Another 6-7months later when I had more time I served them a court action adding 85 compensation and the court fee. The tcb manager msg me and said they were willing to pay 92 but not the 85 compensation. I told if not pay in full in 14days they will be getting a county court judgement, they swiftly paid up £202.

I checked their accounts via company house website, in about early years the 2 directors paid themselves small amount of money annually, then in about 2015-16 pay themselves about £400,000 each. My guess is they are defrauding members of £100,000+ each year.

They are still declining to pay me on a few small £1-£2 cashback even now, after I took them court action against them 3 years ago! I will let it accumulate into a bigger pot then serve them another court action + compensation.
we urgently need tomorrow 20 off site:)
58 Comments
we urgently need tomorrow 20 off site:)
I stopped using TCB as nothing was ever tracking, I spent more time chasing it up and lost interest after a few months but this has me tempted to sign back up.
Max order of £50
RhysLloyd200229/11/2019 19:38

Max order of £50

Max £50 cashback you mean.
Edited by: "omfgzbilly" 29th Nov

I stopped using TCB as nothing was ever tracking, I spent more time …I stopped using TCB as nothing was ever tracking, I spent more time chasing it up and lost interest after a few months but this has me tempted to sign back up.

Don't lose interest. Everything that was not paid to u will be in the records if u chase it up.
I took out small claims court against them for not paying me up on a big cashback and got seek £85 compensation + court fee £25, they had to pay me after receiving the court letter.
Dont think you can use a code and get topcashback aswell its one or the other
great offer used earlier on an xbox ebay purchase thankyou
How long is this increased for?
I remember last year Black Friday eBay stayed quiet and then the day after or two days I’m sure they knocked off 20% code which made everybody return everything back to amazon lol
just checked tcb not showing any tracking for ebay & very purchases this morning is there normally a delay for this?
MontBelzoni29/11/2019 20:26

just checked tcb not showing any tracking for ebay & very purchases this …just checked tcb not showing any tracking for ebay & very purchases this morning is there normally a delay for this?

About 2 days before eBay tracks, don't know about very.
JellybearXo29/11/2019 20:22

I remember last year Black Friday eBay stayed quiet and then the day after …I remember last year Black Friday eBay stayed quiet and then the day after or two days I’m sure they knocked off 20% code which made everybody return everything back to amazon lol

If you mean this deal it was 15% and before BF last year...

hotukdeals.com/dea…921
I don't rate these anymore only use quidco.they didn't payout on a purchase and have emailed them twice and you guessed it no reply
Edited by: "griffithsrush" 29th Nov
MOJOoo729/11/2019 19:53

Don't lose interest. Everything that was not paid to u will be in the …Don't lose interest. Everything that was not paid to u will be in the records if u chase it up. I took out small claims court against them for not paying me up on a big cashback and got seek £85 compensation + court fee £25, they had to pay me after receiving the court letter.

It's been over a year now so not worth the effort but that good to know, thanks for the info.
Topcashback are really good for me & quidco are the ones that never seem to track or pay out.
Even the odd purchase that hasnt tracked they've chased up for me & paid out.
Edited by: "stgeorge" 29th Nov
Edged29/11/2019 22:00

It's been over a year now so not worth the effort but that good to know, …It's been over a year now so not worth the effort but that good to know, thanks for the info.

It can be a number of years and u still can get your money back. Give some people into the background of my case in simple and quick end. £92 gambling sign up cashback didn't track, file a case, 6months later they say they are still chasing. Then they say retailer not responding, I threatened them of court action, they offer 40% goodwill, told them to stuff it.

Another 6-7months later when I had more time I served them a court action adding 85 compensation and the court fee. The tcb manager msg me and said they were willing to pay 92 but not the 85 compensation. I told if not pay in full in 14days they will be getting a county court judgement, they swiftly paid up £202.

I checked their accounts via company house website, in about early years the 2 directors paid themselves small amount of money annually, then in about 2015-16 pay themselves about £400,000 each. My guess is they are defrauding members of £100,000+ each year.

They are still declining to pay me on a few small £1-£2 cashback even now, after I took them court action against them 3 years ago! I will let it accumulate into a bigger pot then serve them another court action + compensation.
Only if they ever tracked!!(annoyed)
MOJOoo729/11/2019 22:21

It can be a number of years and u still can get your money back. Give some …It can be a number of years and u still can get your money back. Give some people into the background of my case in simple and quick end. £92 gambling sign up cashback didn't track, file a case, 6months later they say they are still chasing. Then they say retailer not responding, I threatened them of court action, they offer 40% goodwill, told them to stuff it. Another 6-7months later when I had more time I served them a court action adding 85 compensation and the court fee. The tcb manager msg me and said they were willing to pay 92 but not the 85 compensation. I told if not pay in full in 14days they will be getting a county court judgement, they swiftly paid up £202. I checked their accounts via company house website, in about early years the 2 directors paid themselves small amount of money annually, then in about 2015-16 pay themselves about £400,000 each. My guess is they are defrauding members of £100,000+ each year. They are still declining to pay me on a few small £1-£2 cashback even now, after I took them court action against them 3 years ago! I will let it accumulate into a bigger pot then serve them another court action + compensation.

absolutely right,"waiting for retailer response" is their trick ,after few amounts never pay me with this same reason I've just gave up using them! Definitely support you fight vs them(devil)
MOJOoo729/11/2019 22:21

It can be a number of years and u still can get your money back. Give some …It can be a number of years and u still can get your money back. Give some people into the background of my case in simple and quick end. £92 gambling sign up cashback didn't track, file a case, 6months later they say they are still chasing. Then they say retailer not responding, I threatened them of court action, they offer 40% goodwill, told them to stuff it. Another 6-7months later when I had more time I served them a court action adding 85 compensation and the court fee. The tcb manager msg me and said they were willing to pay 92 but not the 85 compensation. I told if not pay in full in 14days they will be getting a county court judgement, they swiftly paid up £202. I checked their accounts via company house website, in about early years the 2 directors paid themselves small amount of money annually, then in about 2015-16 pay themselves about £400,000 each. My guess is they are defrauding members of £100,000+ each year. They are still declining to pay me on a few small £1-£2 cashback even now, after I took them court action against them 3 years ago! I will let it accumulate into a bigger pot then serve them another court action + compensation.

Very unlikely that they are defrauding people out of hundreds of thousands of pounds, some companies do just refuse to pay out & they just offered you the good will gesture to get you off their back.
stgeorge29/11/2019 22:42

Very unlikely that they are defrauding people out of hundreds of thousands …Very unlikely that they are defrauding people out of hundreds of thousands of pounds, some companies do just refuse to pay out & they just offered you the good will gesture to get you off their back.

I don't believe their Goodwill, neither should people. I dont care what they say about the retailers, my contract is with TCB, they don't pay I take action. Been fooled in the past.

That's what they tell members, maybe it's true maybe not. Then the retailer who they say don't pay are still on their books?

They declined a small, less than £2 transaction of mine last year for using a discount code from the actual retailers plastering the code on their website lol. I will take court action against them again in the future, they cannot get away with defrauding me.
griffithsrush29/11/2019 21:57

I don't rate these anymore only use quidco.they didn't payout on a …I don't rate these anymore only use quidco.they didn't payout on a purchase and have emailed them twice and you guessed it no reply

I have the exact opposite problem. My Quidco cashback rarely tracks on time, but I don't usually have a problem with TCB.
I would guess Quidco and tcb have perhaps 200,000+ members each. So if that take £2 from half the members a year, that's £200,000 in their pockets! Then rotate next year from the other half.
My money pocket is a new cash back site to the market - has anyone any experience of it ?
chainmail230/11/2019 09:19

My money pocket is a new cash back site to the market - has anyone any …My money pocket is a new cash back site to the market - has anyone any experience of it ?

What is that?
chrissy1230/11/2019 08:26

I have the exact opposite problem. My Quidco cashback rarely tracks on …I have the exact opposite problem. My Quidco cashback rarely tracks on time, but I don't usually have a problem with TCB.

I heard quidco is bad so i kept on using tcb,and now gave up tcb switch to quidco and it at least tracked
MOJOoo729/11/2019 22:51

I don't believe their Goodwill, neither should people. I dont care what …I don't believe their Goodwill, neither should people. I dont care what they say about the retailers, my contract is with TCB, they don't pay I take action. Been fooled in the past.That's what they tell members, maybe it's true maybe not. Then the retailer who they say don't pay are still on their books? They declined a small, less than £2 transaction of mine last year for using a discount code from the actual retailers plastering the code on their website lol. I will take court action against them again in the future, they cannot get away with defrauding me.

like your spirit

My experience has been a bit diverse but I was a premium member and I am not anymore. Basically, one of the cashbacks didn't track, I have raised a claim and I have been told the company doesn't accept claims. I have argued few times and also let them know that Quidco accepts claims for the very same company, which was true. After few months, I have finally got my cashback. My advice is to never stop complain when you know you are right or you end up giving them free money
r4w8030/11/2019 10:48

My experience has been a bit diverse but I was a premium member and I am …My experience has been a bit diverse but I was a premium member and I am not anymore. Basically, one of the cashbacks didn't track, I have raised a claim and I have been told the company doesn't accept claims. I have argued few times and also let them know that Quidco accepts claims for the very same company, which was true. After few months, I have finally got my cashback. My advice is to never stop complain when you know you are right or you end up giving them free money

U see that is just one way they steal people's money. Once they received a court letter they will pay without compensation if one added that. They will never go to court to have their accounts audited, because they are frauds. L
10% eBay cashback at Complete Savings and it's a permanent rate not a short term offer. There is a monthly membership fee of £15, but first month is free, so if planning a large purchase you could join and cancel before the second month or otherwise claim the £15 back each month with any purchase made via the site, effectively making the membership free.
littlewind30/11/2019 09:44

I heard quidco is bad so i kept on using tcb,and now gave up tcb switch to …I heard quidco is bad so i kept on using tcb,and now gave up tcb switch to quidco and it at least tracked

Mine tracked then after a few months it showed declined
chrissy1230/11/2019 08:26

I have the exact opposite problem. My Quidco cashback rarely tracks on …I have the exact opposite problem. My Quidco cashback rarely tracks on time, but I don't usually have a problem with TCB.

They must all be as bad as each other
I've had no issues with Quidco or Topcashback recently.
Only showing 3.5 for me on TCB?
griffithsrush30/11/2019 11:31

They must all be as bad as each other

Yes they are all frauds. Quidco defrauded me in the early years too when I was none the wiser. Then this other cashback site called pigsback or something like that attempted to defraud me of almost £100, threaten with court action via a recorded letter and they duly reinstate the money.

Is frustrating I know and you have to keep track if what you've bought .. a lot of my Ebay stuff doesn't get tracked but every now and then I'll just spend an hour catching up.

Hassle
Mines 3.5%
MOJOoo730/11/2019 08:34

I would guess Quidco and tcb have perhaps 200,000+ members each. So if …I would guess Quidco and tcb have perhaps 200,000+ members each. So if that take £2 from half the members a year, that's £200,000 in their pockets! Then rotate next year from the other half.

Hmm.. More like Quidco 7million, TCB 10million customers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants