Groups

Ebay

I heard the phrases "1p vouchers" and buying them what are they all about?

6 Comments

Are they like 1p ebooks and 1p wallpapers? Cheap feedback boosters?

Thats all it is, cheap feedback, could be a powerseller for about 4 quid, then rip someone off big time

Yeah only seem to exist to build up feedback, I bought one before claiming i could make £30,000 a month but it was such a scam and a waste of money as i only made about £28,000 a month.

Original Poster

harlzter;6366779

Are they like 1p ebooks and 1p wallpapers? Cheap feedback boosters?

Starr;6366882

Thats all it is, cheap feedback, could be a powerseller for about 4 quid, … Thats all it is, cheap feedback, could be a powerseller for about 4 quid, then rip someone off big time

Daft Punk;6367058

Yeah only seem to exist to build up feedback, I bought one before … Yeah only seem to exist to build up feedback, I bought one before claiming i could make £30,000 a month but it was such a scam and a waste of money as i only made about £28,000 a month.

Oh lool, thanks guys. :thumbsup:

Daft Punk;6367058

Yeah only seem to exist to build up feedback, I bought one before … Yeah only seem to exist to build up feedback, I bought one before claiming i could make £30,000 a month but it was such a scam and a waste of money as i only made about £28,000 a month.

:lol: What a rip off that was!!

Daft Punk;6367058

:w00t:hope u put a paypal claim in
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions