Groups

Ebay

Got a lovely letter from ebays debt collectors.

Added an extra £10 the cheeky swines!

i was going to pay it...

7 Comments

Course you were.... don't blame em really!

they will do....you never heard of interest???
    This is why my ebay account is set to take it straight out of my paypal account...and in turn out of my bank account :? I know Im disorganised and sometimes forget things so would rather not get into financial trouble and a poor credit record because of it :whistling:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6401819

they will do....you never heard of interest???This is why my ebay account … they will do....you never heard of interest???This is why my ebay account is set to take it straight out of my paypal account...and in turn out of my bank account :? I know Im disorganised and sometimes forget things so would rather not get into financial trouble and a poor credit record because of it :whistling:

yeah so is mine but when i lost my wallet my cards were in it so i had to cancel them which my ebay account was linked to. Just one of those things ive put off really but going to sort out my account in town today.

my original fee's were £87 and that was from literally about 4 items i sold.

Original Poster

Becksdawe;6401812

Course you were.... don't blame em really!

i was only joking about the cheeky swines bit. sorry if you have an unrequited love for them

deadduck_145;6401834

yeah so is mine but when i lost my wallet my cards were in it so i had to … yeah so is mine but when i lost my wallet my cards were in it so i had to cancel them which my ebay account was linked to. Just one of those things ive put off really but going to sort out my account in town today.my original fee's were £87 and that was from literally about 4 items i sold.

ahhhh well......least you're admitting you made a mistake....now pay up and learn from it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6401863

ahhhh well......least you're admitting you made a mistake....now pay up … ahhhh well......least you're admitting you made a mistake....now pay up and learn from it :thumbsup:

yes mum:oops:

Don't pay the extra £10

Just pay your fees.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Marvel characters33
      2. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions