Found 6th Oct 2009
how can i remove a bid as i have seen same item going for less so wounderign if i can remove a bid

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

contact the seller

Sloth/Mod

You can remove it by claiming you've entered wrong amount............but if the seller decides to report you for falsely removing a bid then welcome to a slapped wrist and possible ban.

]http//of…how

Use this form above

If all fails get a friend with an eBay account to bid higher than the guy who's bid the highest up to now, this will cancel his bid, then cancel the auction. This way the guy who's got the highest bid cannot contact eBay because it's your friend.

Works for me this method!! :thumbsup:

stefor;6498328

If all fails get a friend with an eBay account to bid higher than the guy … If all fails get a friend with an eBay account to bid higher than the guy who's bid the highest up to now, this will cancel his bid, then cancel the auction. This way the guy who's got the highest bid cannot contact eBay because it's your friend.Works for me this method!! :thumbsup:

As a seller that works, op is a buyer:thumbsup:

:oops:

you can retract a bid but they do count against you, they show with your feedback score.

Original Poster

ahh thanks guys for helping i let my bid stay in the end the item only sold for 1 pound less so not worth the bother thanks ill know for next time now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1848
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993248
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.815
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769450

See more discussions