Found 13th Nov 2009
Is anyone having trouble getting onto the ebay web site tongiht, I have been trying for while but won't load, other sites will load straight away but not ebay?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

im on ebay now on another page and its working fine for me

No its you its ok for me.

Working fine for me, but auction stealer did report a fault about 15 mins ago, so they will be having some problems.

Original Poster

Thanks, not sure why it won't load for me but have been trying for a while but all other sites I tried are loading fine, maybe I should shut down and reboot computer?

Try proxies

Original Poster

Not wishing to appear thick what are proxies? As you can probably guess i am not techi

scent from above;6884090

Not wishing to appear thick what are proxies? As you can probably guess … Not wishing to appear thick what are proxies? As you can probably guess i am not techi

hidemyass.com/

Try using that to log on the website?

Original Poster

Thanks for that, but still won't load. Will perhaps try later must be a problem if others can get on probably in different area and my computer is ok for all other sites

ive been ahving probs with it all evening really slow to respond to anyhting so dont worry your not losing the plot

Original Poster

Thanks I will give up for tonight then and try tomorrow, glad to know I am not losing the plot

No problems here
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions