Found 6th Sep 2007
Is Anyone Else Being Charged The Full 15p Gallery Today? I Thought It Was 5p?

11 Comments

Sloth/Mod

It's 10p listing day tomorrow. Haven't heard anything about 5p gallery.

Original Poster

10 Listing Today!!!!

Original Poster

Check Out The Post On Page 4 Of The Hot Deals Main Page On Here, In One Of The Posts It Says The Gallery From 1st Sept Is 5p Til December, Well Its Supposed To Anyway!

Sloth/Mod

So it is............i thought today was Wednesday.......:giggle:

But gallery rate is still 15p for additional photos. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I Dont That Last Time And Missed Out!!!

Syzable

So it is............i thought today was Wednesday.......:giggle:But … So it is............i thought today was Wednesday.......:giggle:But gallery rate is still 15p for additional photos. :thumbsup:

And I thought you were one of the experts Sy?!?!?

Take a look at ] [COLOR="Red"]THIS[/COLOR] ....plenty of exemptions, but 'media' seems to be covered.
Just depends what your sellin'.......

Original Poster

Ahhh, I See It Applies To Books, Ta For That!

hocka

Ahhh, I See It Applies To Books, Ta For That!

Eligible categories

This cost of the Gallery listing upgrade feature is only reduced in the following categories:

the “Media” categories: Books, Comics & Magazines (excluding the Acc … the “Media” categories: Books, Comics & Magazines (excluding the Accessories sub-category) DVDs, Film and TV (excluding the Accessories/Storage, Film Memorabilia and TV Memorabilia sub-categories) The Games sub-category of Video Games (excluding the other sub-categories of Video Games) Music (excluding the Music Memorabilia and Accessories/ Storage sub-categories) the “Collectables” categories: Coins Stamps Collectables Sports Memorabili

Sloth/Mod

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

And I thought you were one of the experts Sy?!?!?Take a look at … And I thought you were one of the experts Sy?!?!?Take a look at ][COLOR=red]THIS[/COLOR] ....plenty of exemptions, but 'media' seems to be covered.Just depends what your sellin'.......

:giggle: I've only had about 7 hours sleep in the last 4-5 days............i barely remember who i am now.

Syzable

:giggle: I've only had about 7 hours sleep in the last 4-5 … :giggle: I've only had about 7 hours sleep in the last 4-5 days............i barely remember who i am now.

Nelson Mandela??!?

Sloth/Mod

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Nelson Mandela??!?

:? Possibly.........it has a nice ring to it though, think i'll use it. :thumbsup: :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions