Expired

Ebay 6mth buyer claim???

3 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2014
Got an email some time ago saying that as a buyer I would now have Paypal protection for 6 months instead of just 45 days.
WELL i ordered a bluetooth dongle from China with a delivery date of a month. Waited a month and it never came. Contacted seller and he said he'd send out another and it would take a month. Just a little over two months now and NOTHING. Went to make a claim and " Item NOT received" button is not there because its been so long.
How do I claim then?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

Contact eBay through their chat system and talk to their advisors. I had a similar problem before and they were helpful. I managed to get a refund as well.

Original Poster

Thanks!
As I was going through the various steps on my way to "chat" and one of the topics was item not received so went on it and it asked me which item I wanted to report. This went further back than "My ebay" and I managed to put a claim in on the item. CHEERS!

pat915m

Thanks!As I was going through the various steps on my way to "chat" and … Thanks!As I was going through the various steps on my way to "chat" and one of the topics was item not received so went on it and it asked me which item I wanted to report. This went further back than "My ebay" and I managed to put a claim in on the item. CHEERS!

No problem. Glad I could help!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55119
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions