EXPIRED

ebay.....

SuperEd
right sold a game on ebay and seller has paid but just got sent this message:

Hi, payment sent by paypal but for some reason my old
address has shown on the invoice. Please ignore the paypal
address and send to *******************.
Any chance you could give me a quick email back just so i
know you got this? Cheers!

also checked his feedback and last time he recieved feedback was may 2009
and the original addy was also uncomfirmed ?

seems a bit fishy to me ?

thinking i should just refund him and report to ebay ?

12 Comments

refund and cancel auction use the reason "buyer wanted shipped to an unconfirmed address"

I dont know, a couple of times I have asked for similar...not via ebay though cos my paypal address is home but I get things sent to work on the basis that I dont have to collect from the sorting office.

Original Poster SuperEd

boothy;8947703

refund and cancel auction use the reason "buyer wanted shipped to an … refund and cancel auction use the reason "buyer wanted shipped to an unconfirmed address"

cheers boothy :thumbsup: repped

Original Poster SuperEd

numptyj;8947707

I dont know, a couple of times I have asked for similar...not via ebay … I dont know, a couple of times I have asked for similar...not via ebay though cos my paypal address is home but I get things sent to work on the basis that I dont have to collect from the sorting office.

yeh i could understand that but nothing scince may 2009 and why not change paypal addy ?

Is the address in the uk or is it another foreign scammer ?

could be a genuine mistake, i did this when i moved (forgot to change add before buying)

if he has good feedback then id send (im guessing the value is between £5-20)

Original Poster SuperEd

pistol6000;8947727

could be a genuine mistake, i did this when i moved (forgot to change add … could be a genuine mistake, i did this when i moved (forgot to change add before buying)if he has good feedback then id send (im guessing the value is between £5-20)

£25 :thumbsup:

Original Poster SuperEd

pistol6000;8947727

could be a genuine mistake, i did this when i moved (forgot to change add … could be a genuine mistake, i did this when i moved (forgot to change add before buying)if he has good feedback then id send (im guessing the value is between £5-20)

last feedback was may 2009 then early 2008

Why not just refund and ask the guy to confirm his new address with Paypal, then send payment again. If he hasn't made a purchase since May 2009 there is a good chance the guy is being honest.

Original Poster SuperEd

PhearFactor;8947743

Why not just refund and ask the guy to confirm his new address with … Why not just refund and ask the guy to confirm his new address with Paypal, then send payment again. If he hasn't made a purchase since May 2009 there is a good chance the guy is being honest.

thats what ive done :thumbsup: cheers

Original Poster SuperEd

thanks all

boothy;8947703

refund and cancel auction use the reason "buyer wanted shipped to an … refund and cancel auction use the reason "buyer wanted shipped to an unconfirmed address"

+1 Take no chances...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763947
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2036
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions