Groups

eBay accounts

Can I use PayPal transactions history download for account purposes or do I have to have a copy of each transaction separately?
    Please if someone can help?

5 Comments

Original Poster

Or can someone give any ideas of keeping accounts for a small business on eBay?

I use my Paypal financial summary report. It is basically like your bank statement and shows money in (sales) and money out (expenses and refunds for sales). I have a VAT registered company and it's good enough for HMRC. If they ever needed a specific transaction, I could print off the details when needed.

I would do them for each transaction if you can manage.. just less headaches

izuc_me

I would do them for each transaction if you can manage.. just less … I would do them for each transaction if you can manage.. just less headaches

​that seems a lot of headache how is it less doing each at a time just print off the whole thing and keep records it should be ok hmrc don't usually ask for I buy when they do u can show this u will meed keep records for the years so doing each one on its own is going to be a long task and will take a lot of paperwork or sheets on documents.

Original Poster

Thanks for all the advice. Really appreciate it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 4K TV Deals?44
      2. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming22
      3. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?11
      4. Car park fine UKPC1418

See more discussions