Ebay Advice please

Banned
is this too good to be true? Item number: (removed due to a user thinking im the seller), i really want to buy this but how can they afford to sell at half of its value?

15 Comments

Nope there is a lot of people out there that have hold of sims like that, if it was me i would go for it!

Looks a bit iffy to me. I can't see how they can be making money on something like that?
And if they got it for free, why not sell if for a more expensive price?
Looks too good to be true imo anyway.

over 3 days to go yet, prob sell for £20+ now there are bids on it

But at the bottom it says you can buy it now at £19.99. Just PM him. Dodgy!

Im no expert on phones but I notice alot of offers like this in a number of shops all around london, I think the companys sell them on the cheap to third parties hoping you stay with them for many years, like a loss leader type of deal;), what you gotta remember the price of the £30 actually costs them and if you top up a few times possibly for years they have tempted you in and won your custom over other competitors

Original Poster Banned

OK thanks, i think i will bid for £16 because the ebayer has 100% feedback.

If you look at his feedback hes sold them before for between £10-£12? maybe email him offering a similar price as it does say "best offer"!

Craig david;1531036

OK thanks, i think i will bid for £16 because the ebayer has 100% … OK thanks, i think i will bid for £16 because the ebayer has 100% feedback.

i would go for it!, watch out if there are more of them offers turning up, he might have loads of that item to shift, therefore wait until no-one bothers to bid, i have done that a few times with certain items (the lowest asking price wins mostly on certain items)....good luck r-e-w-i-n-d:)...like lanky says theres always room for a "deal" be bold and get in there!!!...offer £12 see what he says dude

Original Poster Banned

tonygee;1531566

i would go for it!, watch out if there are more of them offers turning … i would go for it!, watch out if there are more of them offers turning up, he might have loads of that item to shift, therefore wait until no-one bothers to bid, i have done that a few times with certain items (the lowest asking price wins mostly on certain items)....good luck r-e-w-i-n-d:)...like lanky says theres always room for a "deal" be bold and get in there!!!...offer £12 see what he says dude

Hi thanks everyone!, i emailed him asking "have u got anymore? and if so would u accept £12?" i got a reply saying he's got loads and said £13 and he would accept. i accepted and he dropped them down(4 of them) as he was in the area for a wedding. WOW what a deal.

but he did say dont tell anyone i gave u at this price LOL

Original Poster Banned

Ive also repped everyone for their help

BEFORE anyone is altered to this and thinks it is a good deal:

just think could this have been posted by the ebay seller?

not saying it is, judge for yourself

Original Poster Banned

blackpeppa;1532052

BEFORE anyone is altered to this and thinks it is a good deal:just think … BEFORE anyone is altered to this and thinks it is a good deal:just think could this have been posted by the ebay seller?not saying it is, judge for yourself

hay mate im not a prat !:x but i can see where ur comming from.

Ive removed the item number, incase u still think im the seller!

Craig david;1532065

hay mate im not a prat !:x but i can see where ur comming from.Ive … hay mate im not a prat !:x but i can see where ur comming from.Ive removed the item number, incase u still think im the seller!

i dont think yr the seller?, its widely known that sim cards are FREE these days www1.orange.co.uk/fre…php. freesimo2.o2.co.uk/mes…mp; go ahead buddy get that that deal your'e after and enjoy yourself

Original Poster Banned

tonygee;1532607

i dont think yr the seller?, its widely known that sim cards are FREE … i dont think yr the seller?, its widely known that sim cards are FREE these days http://www1.orange.co.uk/freesim/valentines/index.php. http://freesimo2.o2.co.uk/messages.php?f=vs43egcow&p=7BQPD3& go ahead buddy get that that deal your'e after and enjoy yourself

But you dont get £30 worth of credit for £13 with them cards do you?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.913
    2. Iphone 6 to which handset?610
    3. SCS add ons... are they worth it??11
    4. Any advice on mobile networks.1013

See more discussions