ebay advice please - opinions wanted.

Hi,

5 have just sold my friends Bugaboo pram on Ebay and it was won by someone in the Netherlands.
The buyer is asking if he can do a bank transfer - am I right in thinking this is safe for me to do so? (as a seller I am not forfeiting any rights but my buyer is?)

What would you do?

6 Comments

BT is fine and used alot on ebay,
you may want to find out if your bank will charge a fee because its coming from abroad though.

as above...... BT is fine.... the buyer loses their "rights" though as there is no protection

also as above you will need to check with your bank if they charge to recieve BT from other countries

you need to give your sort code, bank acc # and the IBAN number (international bank account number) i think :lol:

Original Poster

phatboy123;5046390

BT is fine and used alot on ebay,[COLOR="Red"]you may want to find out if … BT is fine and used alot on ebay,[COLOR="Red"]you may want to find out if your bank will charge a fee because its coming from abroad though.

[/COLOR]

Thanks for that I never even considered that!:thumbsup:

no problem

You will also need to tell him the postage will cost a lot ore as he is in The Nethlands as you dont want to be stung here! Try using a courier service instead of the PO too as is quite often much easier and cheaper - i always use p4d.co.uk

At the risk of sounding too suspicious can I just add to this thread that Bugaboos are actually much cheaper in Holland than they are here.. be careful that this is a genuine transaction.

Hope it is and that I am totally wrong but my Bugaboo was over £100 cheaper from there than it is in this country.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131
    4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2866

See more discussions