Groups

eBay Advice: UK vs International sales

Hello,

I listed a game on eBay and within the auction itself, it states on the P&P page the prices (free) to post to UK addresses. I have not included any info on shipping outside of UK.

Now, somehow, someone from Portugal has won my item. What can I do about this? He has provided a portugal delivery address but clearly from my auction I am only offering to sell to UK.

What should I do? How can this be handled?

5 Comments

Original Poster

Screw it, just sent him an invoice for the game + £7 delivery charge. I'm 99.9% sure that in my settings, I only ship to UK. So this guy must have a UK account or something.

If he refuses to pay, what happens then? Can I get it re-listed for free from eBay? Will I have to pay fees?

ReflexReact;7727938

Screw it, just sent him an invoice for the game + £7 delivery charge. I'm … Screw it, just sent him an invoice for the game + £7 delivery charge. I'm 99.9% sure that in my settings, I only ship to UK. So this guy must have a UK account or something.If he refuses to pay, what happens then? Can I get it re-listed for free from eBay? Will I have to pay fees?

You can initiate a process where you and the buyer mutually agree not to go through with the sale. You'll get your fees back and get a re-list for free (i think)

ReflexReact;7727938

Screw it, just sent him an invoice for the game + £7 delivery charge. I'm … Screw it, just sent him an invoice for the game + £7 delivery charge. I'm 99.9% sure that in my settings, I only ship to UK. So this guy must have a UK account or something.If he refuses to pay, what happens then? Can I get it re-listed for free from eBay? Will I have to pay fees?

Might be an idea to go check your buyer requirements:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Yep, just checked and in the config it's:

No International postage
    Your item will appear only on eBay UK.

So I assume I am covered.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …194520
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6591259
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523420
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1842

See more discussions