Ebay ahhhhhhh

Banned
Why do I have to wait 10 days to report an item not as described on ebay?

9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

I pay for this Nokia Music Headset HS-45, AD-54
http://europe.nokia.com/MEDIA_BANK_100/R6Accessories/H/HS45,_AD-54/hs45-ad54_312X312.jpg

but get this Nokia Music Headset HS-45 + AD-43, which doesn't seem to want to work with my N95 8Gb sounds like I'm under water and it feels so tacky.
http://www.nokia.com.my/MEDIA_BANK_100/R6Accessories/H/HS-45,_AD-43/hs-45_ad-43_312x312.jpg

If you paid through PAYPAL then you have to do it through them.

thts a legitimate brand, im sure that is what it was in reference too

I bought a pair af Dolce and Gabanna sunglasses for about £25 but when they came they were actually called DG which is not really a designer name. I looked at other DG sunglasses to see what kind of price they were going for and the most expensive was about £7- I was fuming. so I left negative feedback to warn other members and reported them but absolutely nothing came of it so it's a waste of time to be honest. Though I've been buying off ebay for about 4 yrs and this was my 1st bad experience

Original Poster Banned

lyndsbowes;2698717

I bought a pair af Dolce and Gabanna sunglasses for about £25 but when … I bought a pair af Dolce and Gabanna sunglasses for about £25 but when they came they were actually called DG which is not really a designer name. I looked at other DG sunglasses to see what kind of price they were going for and the most expensive was about £7- I was fuming. so I left negative feedback to warn other members and reported them but absolutely nothing came of it so it's a waste of time to be honest. Though I've been buying off ebay for about 4 yrs and this was my 1st bad experience

I've got a DKNY handbag waiting at a london police station if your want to pick that up, found it in regents park empty though of course.

lumoruk;2698863

I've got a DKNY handbag waiting at a london police station if your want … I've got a DKNY handbag waiting at a london police station if your want to pick that up, found it in regents park empty though of course.

lol no thx, live near newcastle so bit of a journey just for a handbag..... will just buy one off ebay lol :-D

Cluffy321;2698715

thts a legitimate brand, im sure that is what it was in reference too

well i did add a few letters on the end (er) and use it in a different context. Wasn't using it against anyone tho.

i bought some sony ericsson headphones before they turned up and they were well fake got my money back thou throu paypal

88trading was the sellers id
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laptop screen backlight issue12
    2. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..59
    3. Xbox one region11
    4. Best Handheld Emulator?1221

See more discussions