eBay alternative?

Posted 10th May
Have Ryobi charger and battery's needed to sell but last time when listed on eBay I got scammed so any alternative place list to sell?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
facebook marketplace has always been good for me
Gumtree, Shpock, Facebook marketplace. Cash on collection so you won’t get scammed or ripped off.
Just emptied our garage of loads of stuff with gumtree, couldn’t believe how quick and easy it was. Would recommend it to anyone, cash on collection only for us, and only had one time waster but sold the item for more money to someone else straight away. Our prices weren’t sky high but weren’t low either and two things sold and collected within 30 minutes, even something added at 8.30 at night.
Gumtree gets my vote.
Gumtree
Thanks will checkout Gumtree and Facebook mp
eslick10/05/2020 09:25

Just emptied our garage of loads of stuff with gumtree, couldn’t believe h …Just emptied our garage of loads of stuff with gumtree, couldn’t believe how quick and easy it was. Would recommend it to anyone, cash on collection only for us, and only had one time waster but sold the item for more money to someone else straight away. Our prices weren’t sky high but weren’t low either and two things sold and collected within 30 minutes, even something added at 8.30 at night.

where did you advertise?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions