Found 7th Jun 2007
If you purchase a low price item from ebay through quidco when it is a homepage featured listing, cashback is around £15.

Just wondering whether this would be classed as breaking quidco T &C's even if buying genuine products???

"Abuse of this programme will not be tolerated. Please remember that according to the Quidco T&Cs, accounts can be terminated without notice if there are patterns of merchant exploitation"

11 Comments

I don't think you are going to find a low priced item that's a homepage featured listing. Have you found one?

Original Poster

yes - a personalised mouse mat. Cost £2.20 tracked at £14.25!!!

loulou

yes - a personalised mouse mat. Cost £2.20 tracked at £14.25!!!

Nice one, what was the item number?

Original Poster

loulou

Flippin eck, I cannot see the seller making anything on that transaction.:-( :? :?

Original Poster

No crazy - the only possibility of getting more traffic to shop. But since this ive been looking and there are some others. Just dont want quidco to suspend account. What u reckon? Is it breaking their T & C's??

what and that was homepage featured? It's only 1 item, thought it cost like £50 for homepage feature?

loulou

No crazy - the only possibility of getting more traffic to shop. But … No crazy - the only possibility of getting more traffic to shop. But since this ive been looking and there are some others. Just dont want quidco to suspend account. What u reckon? Is it breaking their T & C's??

You are buying something and it just happens to be a Homepage featured listing, how can it be a problem?

May i ask how do you find cheap items listed on homepage? is there a way to search?

Original Poster

No just go on home page, find featured items - about half way down and click on 'all featured items' then scroll through. Usually about 4 pages.

Yes thats what i thought, I found this there 230138458846, how on earth would that work for the seller? He isn't even selling much else?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A new low for British politics.12
    2. So it turns out Micheal Winner is a perverted git513
    3. Ordered the Xbox One X from Argos? Delivery could be 00:01 on 07/1133
    4. And you think you are having a bad day?55

See more discussions