Groups

Ebay and logging in

I use Ebay alot and I find myself having to log in constantly all day, even though I click that little box saying 'keep me signed in for the day'. Is anyone else having this problem, or maybe it's something to do with my settings.

15 Comments

Firefox ?

Original Poster

yeah firefox! If I use Chrome then I can't edit my listings!. When will someone come up with the perfect browser!

kyalion;6800716

Firefox ?

afternoon bud, is that the cause or the cure?

Original Poster

the cause

raptorcigs;6800735

afternoon bud, is that the cause or the cure?

I had the same issues when I used to use Firefox. Now uninstalled all together.

Original Poster

i must log in 20 to 30 times a day. And my password is long! grrrr

sashicee;6800745

the cause

Back to old IE then, it is. :thumbsup:

sashicee;6800757

i must log in 20 to 30 times a day. And my password is long! grrrr

FFS don't tell everone your password is L O N G. Jees :roll:

im thinking of going to ubuntu and firefox,havin second thaughts though

firefox works fine for me

My friend went to buy a bag last night she really wanted and in the last seconds she placed her bid, but then had to sign in again even tho she had already signed in. She lost the bag and was not happy.

Original Poster

kyalion;6800765

FFS don't tell everone your password is L O N G. Jees :roll:

Yeah that was careless if my password is long then there is only 7 different possibilities, OMGGGGG i have to change it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-D

There's an option you can tick in account preferences.

I noticed it the other day.

muckyangel;6800828

My friend went to buy a bag last night she really wanted and in the last … My friend went to buy a bag last night she really wanted and in the last seconds she placed her bid, but then had to sign in again even tho she had already signed in. She lost the bag and was not happy.

Anything else is fine.............. But ladies not getting the bag she wants on ebay is terrible !!!! ........... :cry:

Also use firefox & mine stays logged in fine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764323
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay48
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1218
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416146

See more discussions