Groups

ebay and pay pal

Banned
    Hi and good day to everyone i have recently bought a movie of ebay and how would i know when my product has been dispatched oh yer by the way i am new to ebay and does anyone have advice about pay pal about how it works and is it safe to add my card details to pay pal and how i would get my money if it came through pay pal and how would i buy through pay pal

Any information would be greatly appreciated thanks

7 Comments

Your product was despatched yesterday morning.
    When you have figured out paypal please pay me for the product.
    thanks.

you can always ask the seller when it was posted, normally states a time limit of delivery on the listing.

With regards to Paypal - yes it is very safe to add any bank/card details to the account. when your money has gone into paypal from anything you sell you can then transfer it back into your bank account - normally takes about 5 working days for it to show in your bank though. Always keep a little money in your account for ebay fees...

Im new to Hotukdeals how do i post on threads ?

deanos;7890301

Im new to Hotukdeals how do i post on threads ?

ha ha ha

Be careful though as Paypal gotta habit of taking cash back after 4 days of transferring. Read [url]www.paypalsucks.com[/url].....

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;7890158

Your product was despatched yesterday morning. When you have figured out … Your product was despatched yesterday morning. When you have figured out paypal please pay me for the product.thanks.

im sorry but i ordered yesterday afternoon so how could it be dispatched yesterday morning

im not the smartest person but i will try my best no to get scammed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2955
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764168
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891819
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24112

See more discussions