Groups

Ebay and quidco

How long does it normally take ebay to agree quidco cashbacks? as have brought a few items on ebay through quidco today

cheers for any help

8 Comments

Varies, can be up to a couple of days in my experience.

Usually a few days for me, but varies.

I have bought a few things straight after each other and they have tracked at different speeds, may be something to do with when its sent out or something with ebay (to ensure it all goes ahead?)

Yeah, normally a couple of days for me too.

With ebay you only end up with a few pence at a time so no rush anyway :lol:

Original Poster

haha sounds great so can really depen ds. i guess it is as you say when the item has been dispatched or other reasons. Cheers for the help though

Shengis;7132537

With ebay you only end up with a few pence at a time so no rush anyway … With ebay you only end up with a few pence at a time so no rush anyway :lol:

All adds up

kelly_o_fanatic;7132824

All adds up

Yeah, thanks to the wife buying loads of tat I normally pocket about £4 a month :lol:

Original Poster

Shengis;7132963

Yeah, thanks to the wife buying loads of tat I normally pocket about £4 a … Yeah, thanks to the wife buying loads of tat I normally pocket about £4 a month :lol:

Haha yer, today had my friend use my quidco and have added up to about £10 today
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GTX 1070 went out and old card won't work either.11
      2. Good Sim only deals??57
      3. Digital ps4 games22
      4. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER45

See more discussions