Ebay Argos TV returns policy

Posted 11th Nov
Purchased a TV from ebay Argos, have used it for a few days and have found the quality pretty bad so I want to return it.

Do they allow returns for this? Is it easy to do?

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Open a return in eBay
Have a read of their returns policy on the FAQ for their eBay site. It does say that items can be returned in "an unused condition" but you can go ahead and request a return and see what they say.
ebaystores.co.uk/Arg…elp

Just out of interest what didn't you like about the tv, was it the picture quality that you thought was bad or was it the sound quality?
Haircut_10011/11/2019 22:54

Have a read of their returns policy on the FAQ for their eBay site. It …Have a read of their returns policy on the FAQ for their eBay site. It does say that items can be returned in "an unused condition" but you can go ahead and request a return and see what they say. http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/Argos/HelpJust out of interest what didn't you like about the tv, was it the picture quality that you thought was bad or was it the sound quality?

Thanks bud. It was picture quality. I got the Philips Ambilight 7334. Picture quality isn't as clear as my 6 year old Samsung so was let down with that.
gsj8711/11/2019 22:58

Thanks bud. It was picture quality. I got the Philips Ambilight 7334. …Thanks bud. It was picture quality. I got the Philips Ambilight 7334. Picture quality isn't as clear as my 6 year old Samsung so was let down with that.

That's a pity, it looks like a nice TV as well. t3.com/new…334
Off-premises sale so you have mandatory 14days from receipt to notify intention to return for any reason, including the design scares your pet Chiwawa. Condition of return should not be beyond reasonable handling to assess features, otherwise you may not be entitled to full refund plus refund of any shipping cost to deliver to you. A non-fault return typically requires the customer to fund return carriage, although "PayPal return" may reimburse. If you collected from store you can return to store, otherwise Argos will indicate shipping expectations.
gsj8711/11/2019 22:58

Thanks bud. It was picture quality. I got the Philips Ambilight 7334. …Thanks bud. It was picture quality. I got the Philips Ambilight 7334. Picture quality isn't as clear as my 6 year old Samsung so was let down with that.

Actually just a thought, what size was your old tv compared to this one, also was it 4K and how far back are you sitting from it? I kniow that might sound like a silly thing to ask but I'm just wondering if you've made a big step up in size from your old tv but aren't sitting at the right distance to get the best from your 4K screen, making it look worse than your old tv. Just a thought.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants